T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOD Vol 2 Inside Traycase.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

The front cover:

SOD Vol 2 Dust Jacket.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

The front cover without dust jacket:

SOD Vol 2 Without Dust Jacket.jpg
        - Stephen King

Comment

The signature page. Unlike my copy of SOD Vol. 1, this copy was not mis-numbered so it's a PC copy through genuine intention:

SOD Vol 2 Signature Page.jpg
          - Stephen King

Comment

The absolutely stunning, full colour remarque on the Dedication Page that was created by Glenn Chadbourne.

Just like with my copy of SOD Vol. 1, Glenn very kindly inscribed this remarque with a personalised message:

SOD Vol 2 Glenn Chadbourne Inscribed Remarque.jpg
            - Stephen King

Comment

The beautiful frontispiece for "The Monkey:"

SOD Vol 2 The Monkey.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

The beautiful frontispiece for "Nona:"

SOD Vol 2 Nona.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

An example of the stunning artwork created for the graphical adaptation of "Gray Matter:"

SOD Vol 2 Gray Matter.jpg
                  - Stephen King

Comment

An example of the stunning artwork created for the graphical adaptation of "Strawberry Spring:"

SOD Vol 2 Strawberry Spring.jpg
                    - Stephen King

Comment

A very impressive double page illustration within the book:

SOD Vol 2 Double Page artwork.jpg
                      - Stephen King

Comment

SOD Vol 2 Limited Edition.jpg
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Amazing additions to your collection. I concure with Squire, the Remarque's are stunning!
                          Last edited by Martin; 02-11-2014, 09:41 PM.

Comment

. out of five Awesome again.

Comment

Very lovely additions as usual! Glenn's remarques are top notch! Very jealous!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Amazing additions to your collection. A concure with Squire, the Remarque's are stunning!
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                . out of five Awesome again.
                                Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                Very lovely additions as usual! Glenn's remarques are top notch! Very jealous!
                                Thanks guys, I absolutely love these two editions and I really hope that CD will publish a Volume 3 some day. That would be amazing!!
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X