T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Having been here awhile now, I thought it was about time I started a collection thread. I am going to kick things off with my copy of Christine 30th Anniversary Edition that arrived on my Birthday last Friday...

Christine Edition.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Christine inside cover art.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Christine Back Cover art spare.jpg
      - Stephen King

Comment

Christine Stephen King Signature Page.jpg
        - Stephen King

Comment

Not only did this book arrive on my Birthday, I was also issued copy No. 1 of 750...

Christine No. 1 of 750.jpg
          - Stephen King

Comment

Wow! That looks fantastic!

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Wow! I can't wait for mine to get here! Has anybody received a notce of it being sent?
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Beautiful copy!

Comment

That does look really nice, I'm glad I ordered one now, could we get a better look at the front of the slipcase please? is there anything on the back of it as well?

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                      Wow! I can't wait for mine to get here! Has anybody received a notce of it being sent?
                      The last order I got from PS arrived unannounced a couple weeks so I'm hoping this arrives soon, unannounced.
                      I like the slipcase and am glad the artwork is uncovered, at least on the side shown in T-Dogz's photo.

Comment

How sweet, copy #1. love the artwork.
                        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

#1?! You lucky dog. Way to go.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

To get #1 is pretty awesome, plus the book and it's presentation look fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              That does look really nice, I'm glad I ordered one now, could we get a better look at the front of the slipcase please? is there anything on the back of it as well?
                              Just for you Tommy...

Slipcase Front:

Christine Slipcase Front.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                              X