Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slipcase Back:

Christine Slipcase Back.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Christine Spine.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

That is one amazing book. Can't wait for CD to get their copies so I can get mine. Beautiful book.A SUPER CONGRATULATIONS.

Comment

Wow! That is a beauty! Thanks for starting a new collection thread.

Comment

Next to be included in this collection thread is my Gift Edition of Insomnia. For many years this has been the most prized Stephen King book that I have owned. Until fairly recently, I had absolutely no idea of how to get hold of a signed edition outside of trying to source one through Waterstone's (virtually impossible). It was only when I accidentally stumbled across the Cemetery Dance website that I realised.

Insomnia Gift Edition.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

Insomnia End Papers.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

Insomnia Title Page.jpg
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Beautiful copy! Haven't read it myself. How is it compared to King's other work? Is it horror?

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      Beautiful copy! Haven't read it myself. How is it compared to King's other work? Is it horror?
                      I found it to be a mixture of horror/fantasy, as it draws quite heavily on the Dark Tower. I thought it was enjoyably creepy but I can also understand when people say it is rather slow paced, as Stephen King takes his time to flesh out the characters somewhat.

It's not my favourite Stephen King book but it is still a very good read.
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Nice book. I love this book.In my top ten King books. Now give us more please.

Comment

Nice edition, T-Dog. Not one of my favorite King books either. I've passed up many opportunities to get that edition. Don't know how many more I'll get.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have not read that one - I have had in my hand a few times, but always put it back on the shelf at the store.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]13528[/ATTACH]
                              Wow, totally awesome!! It turned out much better than I had thought it would. Need to scrap together some money and throw it at PS as soon as I can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                                Wow, totally awesome!! It turned out much better than I had thought it would. Need to scrap together some money and throw it at PS as soon as I can!!!
                                Yeah you sure do Pete! Christine is an absolutely awesome book and you won't be disappointed.

You'll need to be quick though, PS Publishing are selling out real fast!!!!
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X