T-Dogz_AK47's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    That's what I now see, also. I wonder about the price hike for the unsigned, unmarred copies.
    Yeah, that is strange. I guess Jerad believes as the book was so popular, he can still sell the remaining unsigned copies at a higher price due to demand...
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Yeah, that is strange. I guess Jerad believes as the book was so popular, he can still sell the remaining unsigned copies at a higher price due to demand...
      That or they were that expensive to make, and the issue with the slipcases requires that he sell the unsigned copies at retail to cover the production of the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        That or they were that expensive to make, and the issue with the slipcases requires that he sell the unsigned copies at retail to cover the production of the book.
        I remember that. Many initial copies of The Anubis Gates had problems with the slipcases being misaligned at the production stage. On that note, I am very relieved that my copy is flawless!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

I am absolutely delighted with my Artist Edition of Carrie!! The production values of this book are truly phenomenal and it is easily one of nicest books I have ever seen!!!

The traycase looks particularly badass!!!

8aab18b8-2edc-48a5-b4ef-112d337548f5_zpsrsncwbqt.jpg
          - Stephen King

Comment

Glenn Chadbourne very kindly created some stunning insert artwork for display inside the traycase....

8c551dc8-4e9b-437f-8a62-6bbf47a0b056_zpscf420437.jpg
            - Stephen King

Comment

A close up of Glenn's stunning insert piece....

15d4c5ca-bc90-4251-9f15-3d3ade75f095_zps41cc4f50.jpg
              - Stephen King

Comment

I love the cover artwork on the book itself!!

89b5de3c-06f6-4fa5-aa12-879818e2c092_zpsungjojoh.jpg
                - Stephen King

Comment

The endpapers created by Tomislav Tikulin, look absolutely stunning too!!!

5be966ff-ff7f-40e2-aa94-73e8e3e1530d_zps630c9056.jpg
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Due to a mix up on my numbered PS edition of Carrie, I wasn't able to have a complete matching #1 set of the PS anniversary editions. However, I will now be able to have a complete matching #1 set of something far greater....

b4bb043d-dab3-4246-8e42-ec003d124f11_zpse8c5d88b.jpg
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Glenn Chadbourne created a truly spectacular piece of artwork on the limited remarque sheet that I purchased through CD!!

The artwork is based on an iconic image taken from the 1976 movie...

f9b41107-2a9e-412c-860a-2c7c51a97d15_zpsd0bf5675.jpg
                      Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 03-01-2015, 01:33 PM.
                      - Stephen King

Comment

The original image from the 1976 movie...

Carrie Prom.jpg
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Glenn Chadbourne created a really cool and visually striking remarque on the title page...

1b7e99fe-abbd-4b54-96e1-1ac6529f8837_zpsf4ad58ce.jpg
                          Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 03-01-2015, 01:34 PM.
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Glenn Chadbourne created a truly spectacular double page remarque, based on the poster for the 2013 movie remake...

7005436e-9518-4cd6-9dc0-c9d451acaf46_zps1a47d5c3.jpg
                            - Stephen King

Comment

The advance theatrical poster image of the 2013 movie, that the remarque is based on...

Carrie remarque.jpg
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Glenn Chadbourne also created an absolutely awesome double page montage style remarque...

e5d3d596-2410-48c6-9ddc-bddb2e57c7a2_zps8622ac7e.jpg
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X