X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

suspense!

Comment

I soooo want to get this offer but I'm in a pinch. Too bad only the first volume is signed and not all of them.
        " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
        - Cicero

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
          I soooo want to get this offer but I'm in a pinch. Too bad only the first volume is signed and not all of them.
          If you order them through Camelot Books, you can pay in installments and also only pay after the book is released, it's what I am having to do

Comment

I as well. Love Camelot!

Comment

If I didnt buy this through Sub Press I definitely would have gone through Camelot Books. Kim is the best!

Comment

Yup!
                Edit: Er... No offence, Dan, Brian and Mindy! You're the best too.

Comment

As mom said... Don't put all your eggs in one basket and make sure you suck up to as many people as possible...
                  Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Yup!
                  Edit: Er... No offence, Dan, Brian and Mindy! You're the best too.

Comment

Heh heh, your mom is a wise woman!

Comment

Uh-hum, Obviously I meant everybody outside of CD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        If you order them through Camelot Books, you can pay in installments and also only pay after the book is released, it's what I am having to do
                        Good to know, thanks!
                        - Cicero

Comment

Ok It is up on Facebook so I can say. I ordered Pitfall this morning. The 5 th Ronald Kelly essential book.
                          Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                          you tease!

Comment

Gotcha, very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Ok It is up on Facebook so I can say. I ordered Pitfall this morning. The 5 th Ronald Kelly essential book.
                              I was guessing that's what it was! Nice add. I haven't picked up any of the Ronald Kelly Essential books yet, but they are definitely on my radar. There was a set of the first four on Ebay a while back for a pretty decent price too. I've been kicking myself for not picking them up. Maybe when I get a little extra funds I'll be able to track them down. Pitfall looks very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                Thanks for the tip, I took care of it this morning. I also snatched up a copy of Bed Bugs by Rick Hautala.
                                - Cicero

Comment

Working...
                                X