No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey now, never knew there were forums until I googled about the collectors club. I emailed Brian in regards to not being sure how the "system" works and now I just read that there are coupons that are issued. Has anyone else NOT received their coupons for January or February?

Comment

Brad......you funny.....well you something.....

Comment

YYYYAAAYYYYY!!!! I'm something!! I'm something!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          For me, the 'big ticket' item of the CDCC is the advance notification and discounts on new announcements. I am in no rush for the extras that came with the membership so I will just chillax and wait to receive them in due time.
          I totally agree!

Comment

I'm hoping supplies hold out until I get my March coupon from the other book club.

Comment

Originally posted by The Bad Guy View Post
              Hey now, never knew there were forums until I googled about the collectors club. I emailed Brian in regards to not being sure how the "system" works and now I just read that there are coupons that are issued. Has anyone else NOT received their coupons for January or February?
              Collectors Club (CDCC) and Book Club (CDBC) are separate and the coupons are issued monthly are for the BC.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                Collectors Club (CDCC) and Book Club (CDBC) are separate and the coupons are issued monthly are for the BC.
                Hmm, Now I must find out about the CDCC! Good bye cash

Comment

Well, at least you know what you are getting yourself into!

Comment

The next CDCC is not till fall.So start saving now..

Comment

That is actually what I did, knowing generally how much the CDCC was going to be, did the ol' automatic weekly transfer to a seperate account I have for online stuff, and bingo! My first CDCC membership.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                        That is actually what I did, knowing generally how much the CDCC was going to be, did the ol' automatic weekly transfer to a seperate account I have for online stuff, and bingo! My first CDCC membership.

Comment

I couldn't resist biting on yesterday's CDCC offering. I'm not sure if I have any of Norman's stuff.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I got it too. Looked interesting.

Comment

I have The Fleshless Man on my Kobo, but have yet to read it. Sounds pretty good though. I however, passed on the offer.

Comment

I very much enjoyed The Fleshless Man. Really want this new one but can't swing it right now. I'll just have to get it sometime later. Have enjoyed everything I have read of his so far
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X