No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got yesterday's offer! I could never go vegetarian. I like my meat too much!

Comment

When I got the CDCC offer yesterday, I was eating this...

Bacon Sandwich.jpg
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

Is that just a stack of bacon between two pieces of bread? I'm salivating.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Is that just a stack of bacon between two pieces of bread? I'm salivating.
          Yeah, but with some butter and a bit of ketchup too...
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

I had a bacon sandwich to.Soy bacon on whole grain bread with lettuce,tomato,cucumber,and fresh spinach. A true veggie delight. Then I ordered yesterday's offer. Not today's....

Comment

I am tempted with this new grab bag offer, the last time I bought one I was not disappointed. Does it include s/l books from other publishers or are we talking mostly trade copies?

Comment

the last one I bought had signed books in it. one had multiple signatures.

Comment

I'd be tempted, but this is going to be another tight month, so won't be able to afford the shipping. That and I want to try and save my gift certificate balance for books I definitely want rather than not know what I am getting. I'm sure I will wish I'd been able to get the grab bag though when people mention what they get from it
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

I had to pass on this offer too because the cost of shipping to the UK is more than the cost of the grab bag itself. In total, I would be spending well over $100 to receive books up to the value of $100. It's just not economically viable.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      I had to pass on this offer too because the cost of shipping to the UK is more than the cost of the grab bag itself. In total, I would be spending well over $100 to receive books up to the value of $100. It's just not economically viable.
                      Wow, yeah that definitely doesn't sound like a good buy there. Shipping would be less than $8 for me, but that's still money I don't have available with bills and holidays. If I had to worry about those kind of shipping costs I'd be ordering a hell of a lot less books, that's for sure!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

I passed on the grab bag. I still have WAY too many books on my TBR pile. Although, I did make the plunge and got The Damnation Game. It will be my first Barker.

Comment

I too passed on the grab bag - need the money for Xmas and such.

I did order a "other publishers" grab bag last year though, and got some decent books. But, as someone else mentioned, another reason I passed is I have so many books that I own, but have not got to yet. I easily have enough books considered TBR, that I could get by the year without purchasing any (yah...like that will happen).

Comment

I'm in the same boat with the out of control TBR pile, but I ordered this anyway. I just have a hard time passing up on these grab bag offers because they are such a great deal and I love the anticipation of the wait and then finding out what's in it. I have yet to be disappointed with a CD grab bag.

Comment

Yeah i think I will pass to. I am tempted, because I was not dissapointed with my last grab bag, but shipping is higher here in Canada, and like others here cash is tight this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                                I too passed on the grab bag - need the money for Xmas and such.

I did order a "other publishers" grab bag last year though, and got some decent books. But, as someone else mentioned, another reason I passed is I have so many books that I own, but have not got to yet. I easily have enough books considered TBR, that I could get by the year without purchasing any (yah...like that will happen).
                                Ha, between my physical books and my eBooks I don't think I will ever have time to read all of my books, but that won't stop me from ordering more books in the future!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X