Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar
    Received the latest CDCC offer email tonight. I am having to pass on this one as the shipping costs involved would be absolutely crazy!!!

I think it's a great offer for those living within the USA, but for international members it will be a wallet buster.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Senior Member Involuntarily Committed pennynutter's Avatar
    A question about the 2nd signed L/E mentioned. It is signed by the subject or the author?
    " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
    - Cicero

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennynutter View Post
    A question about the 2nd signed L/E mentioned. It is signed by the subject or the author?
    The author of the book. I added a note to be sure that's really clear. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Brian you guys are awesome. Thanks soo much for all of the hard work you do. Goes for everyone in the CD office. This was a no brainer for me. Thanks again.

Thanks, there is a section in the description of the book where it states "signed by (_____) himself," and that threw me a bit. No problem though, I'm in on this one, couldn't pass it up! Also, I wanted to thank you again Brian and Cemetery Dance Publication for the beautiful PC copy of the S/L Doctor Sleep that I won during the Early Reader's Club grand opening. It arrived Friday and it is magnificent and I absolutely love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The author of the book. I added a note to be sure that's really clear. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    - Cicero

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    I was so proud of myself. I passed on three straight offers. Then today's offer. Happy to say I did not pass on this one!

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pennynutter View Post
    Thanks, there is a section in the description of the book where it states "signed by (_____) himself," and that threw me a bit. No problem though, I'm in on this one, couldn't pass it up! Also, I wanted to thank you again Brian and Cemetery Dance Publication for the beautiful PC copy of the S/L Doctor Sleep that I won during the Early Reader's Club grand opening. It arrived Friday and it is magnificent and I absolutely love it!
    Congratulations on winning such an awesome book!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    I jumped all over the new offer. I had my eye on a couple of books but couldn't get myself to pull the trigger. Really happy now that I didn't or I wouldn't have been able to get in on this offer!

You can always get gift certificates with the money code that will come each month. You will more than double your money just with those; and more if there is a 50% off deal going on.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Received the latest CDCC offer email tonight. I am having to pass on this one as the shipping costs involved would be absolutely crazy!!!

I think it's a great offer for those living within the USA, but for international members it will be a wallet buster.
    - Cicero

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    The edge of a valley in the middle of a desert.
    I bit. I had a gift card from a previous sale that I used. Only had to pay shipping.

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Same here. But I have had a good month on ebay selling my daughters old Christmas dresses soo. I used paypal for the shipping. No out of pocket expense this time around.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    I only have a little over 100 in gift certificates, so I had to pass since I don't have spare money to cover the rest or even the shipping with the holidays and added bills for this month (first month of cable is expensive!). I really wish I could do it, as it is a great deal. Anyone wanna get me a really cool Christmas present, lol?
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Senior Member Inmate
    Just joined. Got the shipping plus a little extra covered as a christmas present.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    I bit on this one too. I liked the the idea of being able to choose the books.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TJCams's Avatar
    As much as I loved the offer and the price was pretty much outstanding, but I just don't have the extra cash for it this time around. I had set aside funds for the CDCC or CDBC, and well...I elected to go with the Collector's Club - less books, but other cool stuff.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    I bit on this one too. I liked the the idea of being able to choose the books.
    Good morning folks!

I'm a bit confused (it's not hard to do!), so maybe someone can clarify something for me. The topic of this forum is for the "Collectors Club", but I see folks posting that they signed up yesterday. I already belong to the CC#4...are your posts about the upcoming 2014 Book Club??? I've found the Collectors Club to be a great deal, but never tried the Book Club.

Thanks!
    Frank

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    Good morning folks!

I'm a bit confused (it's not hard to do!), so maybe someone can clarify something for me. The topic of this forum is for the "Collectors Club", but I see folks posting that they signed up yesterday. I already belong to the CC#4...are your posts about the upcoming 2014 Book Club??? I've found the Collectors Club to be a great deal, but never tried the Book Club.

Thanks!
    Frank
    I think they are talking about the Book Club.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Thanks Dan. That's what I think too.

Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    We originally received the notification of the book club as a CDCC early notification so yes, we were talking about the book club but as a collector's club offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    Thanks Dan. That's what I think too.

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Theli's Avatar
    I want in on this but I am cash is too tight right now. If it's still available next week maybe I will jump on it.