No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be my 4th CDCC and am glad I joined when it was offered to CDCC3 members a couple of weeks ago. Congratz to all the new members! I know you will enjoy this one.

***Will the Halloween poster be ready for... THIS Halloween?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm in! I'm pretty excited. About how many people join?

Comment

This will be my third year in the cdcc and i didn't hesitate a moment when I got the advance notice a few weeks back. Always a great deal. I second the congratulations to the new members.

Comment

Hasn't even started yet and already you try and stir the pot.. Thanks for asking so I wouldn't have to.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          Will be my 4th CDCC and am glad I joined when it was offered to CDCC3 members a couple of weeks ago. Congratz to all the new members! I know you will enjoy this one.

***Will the Halloween poster be ready for... THIS Halloween?

Comment

Well, it's like the carwash I participated in for the Delayed Entry Program before being shipped off to boot camp back in 98. There was an attractive female recruit who wore tight shorts and white T-shirt to work in, so I hit her with an "accidental" spray of water.

"Somebody had to do it" was my reply when my recruiter asked me why.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well, it's like the carwash I participated in for the Delayed Entry Program before being shipped off to boot camp back in 98. There was an attractive female recruit who wore tight shorts and white T-shirt to work in, so I hit her with an "accidental" spray of water.

Comment

HAHAHA nice one!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

How many people were thinking after "it's about time somebody did that!".

Comment

CD Staff, about how many people end up in the club each year?

Comment

Based on the print run of the CDCC only book, I think it was just shy of 800.

Comment

I think I remember that they closed it last year at 750.

Comment

That sounds about right.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Are we allowed to know who wrote the SK book or is it a big secret for now?

Comment

I believe it is Kevin Quigley.

http://charnelhouse.tripod.com/

Comment

Originally posted by coderedx View Post
                                Can any previous members comment on how frequent their offers are on out-of-print books? I'm new to this whole game and have missed out on some recent awesome titles, and I'm hoping this might be my chance to jump back into the game.
                                It's not going to be anything super old at this point simply because we've already cleared those shelves through previous CDCC specials. (Sorry if this keeps you from joining, but I wanted to make sure you received a realistic answer!)

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X