Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Is BACK!

This is the discussion thread for the CDCC 4 announcement

CLICK HERE to purchase this product!

CLICK HERE to view the announcement!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Fantastic news!!!!

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

I signed-up/ordered mine! Since this is my first CDCC, I'll see what all the hub-bub is about! LOL!!

Comment

omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg! omg!

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

party.gif
            - Stephen King

Comment

Cheer up guys!!!

Comment

I joined a couple weeks ago. We were given advanced notification plus a discount. Another perk for cdcc members. Love the story shirts this will be my 4th one also forth cdcc. Great stuff. New guys welcome and calm down. You want to live through the year to enjoy the whole benefit.

Comment

I'M IN!!!!!!!! Joined last night when I got an early email.

Comment

Can any previous members comment on how frequent their offers are on out-of-print books? I'm new to this whole game and have missed out on some recent awesome titles, and I'm hoping this might be my chance to jump back into the game.

Comment

I'm in too. Cdcc is fantastic.

Comment

I was too lazy to join last night because I needed my gift certificate number and my cc number but I got on that when I got to work this morning after confirming shirt sizes with Dan last night. My Chadbourne DT shirt was too big, so I confirmed these are the same make and went down a size. Shipping is still a pain in my ass but since it only actually cost me shipping I went for it.

Comment

I have been in a previous CDCC (2.0) but skipped last years. Got back into this one.

Will this be offered for only a short time and close at a certain number or be open to any number of people?

Comment

Joined this one without really knowing what was in it back at the end of August. I can tell you that the deal on this new one cdcc 4 is super. I just got my t-shirt from cdcc 3 today and found out what the unannounced book for cdcc 3 is and am super happy. This club has always been a double edged sword in that the perks are amazing but if you try to get in on every deal you will run low on funds fast. I think with cdcc 4 I am most excited to get the Richard Chizmar chap book. I heard that he has some stuff coming out soon. So happy that he is back writing as well as all he does at CD. Great job guys on cdcc 4.

Comment

The CC looks great as usual, but as I had to last year, I will be passing on it this year. Simply don't have the money for it right now, and also would be able to enjoy the deals throughout the year, so the deals I'd be emailed would just be a tease, lol. Some really nice things included in it though, that's for sure!
                              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                              X