No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. But I have had a good month on ebay selling my daughters old Christmas dresses soo. I used paypal for the shipping. No out of pocket expense this time around.

Comment

I only have a little over 100 in gift certificates, so I had to pass since I don't have spare money to cover the rest or even the shipping with the holidays and added bills for this month (first month of cable is expensive!). I really wish I could do it, as it is a great deal. Anyone wanna get me a really cool Christmas present, lol?
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Just joined. Got the shipping plus a little extra covered as a christmas present.

Comment

I bit on this one too. I liked the the idea of being able to choose the books.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

As much as I loved the offer and the price was pretty much outstanding, but I just don't have the extra cash for it this time around. I had set aside funds for the CDCC or CDBC, and well...I elected to go with the Collector's Club - less books, but other cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
              I bit on this one too. I liked the the idea of being able to choose the books.
              Good morning folks!

I'm a bit confused (it's not hard to do!), so maybe someone can clarify something for me. The topic of this forum is for the "Collectors Club", but I see folks posting that they signed up yesterday. I already belong to the CC#4...are your posts about the upcoming 2014 Book Club??? I've found the Collectors Club to be a great deal, but never tried the Book Club.

Thanks!
              Frank

Comment

Originally posted by FrankP View Post
                Good morning folks!

I'm a bit confused (it's not hard to do!), so maybe someone can clarify something for me. The topic of this forum is for the "Collectors Club", but I see folks posting that they signed up yesterday. I already belong to the CC#4...are your posts about the upcoming 2014 Book Club??? I've found the Collectors Club to be a great deal, but never tried the Book Club.

Thanks!
                Frank
                I think they are talking about the Book Club.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan. That's what I think too.

Comment

We originally received the notification of the book club as a CDCC early notification so yes, we were talking about the book club but as a collector's club offer.
                    Thanks Dan. That's what I think too.

Comment

I want in on this but I am cash is too tight right now. If it's still available next week maybe I will jump on it.

Comment

Good morning folks!

There were a number of freebies that were supposed to be included in the membership price for the Collectors Club...t-shirt, mouse pad, key chain, chapbook, etc. Any idea as to when we'll be getting these?

Comment

Good morning folks!

There were a number of freebies that were supposed to be included in the membership price for the Collectors Club...t-shirt, mouse pad, key chain, chapbook, etc. Any idea as to when we'll be getting these?
                          The poster, mouse pad, key chain, and t-shirt are all here. They just arrived at a bad time and are backlogged behind a bunch of other stuff in the shipping process as well as our end of the year inventory. I believe they are next in the list of things to ship, but realisticly they probably won't actually start shipping until January with our end of the year stuff and the holidays.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks for the update Dan! Certainly these items are much lower priority than your other items...I wouldn't want my books to take lower priority over a mouse pad either! :-) I was only curious because I haven't heard anything about these items.

Comment

Hey Dan, Is there any way I can change the size of my shirt? I need an XXL instead of an XL

Comment

You know you're gonna eat a lot on Christmas and Christmas eve?

Comment

Working...
                                X