No announcement yet.

Dark Regions teaming up with Clive Barker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, are Canadian customers shipped later?

Comment

The last update yesterday or the day before...can't quite remember... said all copies would be shipped by November 11th. I have not got a shipping notice either but I came late to this. Between this and Wolf Hunt 2 and the end of Madhouse campaign I am sure things are a little nuts..They are also getting ready for the new Lansdale release.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info! I'm really in no rush, just checking. I wonder which will arrive first; The Books of Blood or Midnight Meat Train.

Comment

Amazon currently has copies of The Midnight Meat Train S/L for $27

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/162...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
            Amazon currently has copies of The Midnight Meat Train S/L for $27

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/162...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
            That's actually just the unsigned trade edition for sale there. Chris got permission from Clive to do it after the other signed editions were all sold out. It's the same book, but with regular paper and with a laminated self-cover rather than the dust jacket and done through Lightning Source. So it's in the Ingram catalogue now and available on Amazon, etc.

Some of the stores that picked it up from DRP like CD, Camelot, Dark Delicacies, Mystery & Imagination, Overlook, etc. may still have some of the signed ones left if anybody needs one, but they are all sold out at DRP now.

- James

Comment

Originally posted by darkdiscoveries View Post
              That's actually just the unsigned trade edition for sale there. Chris got permission from Clive to do it after the other signed editions were all sold out. It's the same book, but with regular paper and with a laminated self-cover rather than the dust jacket and done through Lightning Source. So it's in the Ingram catalogue now and available on Amazon, etc.

Some of the stores that picked it up from DRP like CD, Camelot, Dark Delicacies, Mystery & Imagination, Overlook, etc. may still have some of the signed ones left if anybody needs one, but they are all sold out at DRP now.

- James
              I am so sorry about that, my apologies to anyone I have confused, Amazon did not specify anything in their description and I thought I had won the lottery when I saw the price, again very sorry about that

Comment

Has everyone received shipping notices or the book? I've inquired twice after their facebook post that copies were expected to be shipped by the 11th with no response.

Comment

I haven't received my shipping notice yet, I sent them an e-mail and they said they'd look into it. The status still reads "Awaiting fulfilment". I'm not too worried though, I'm sure they'll get them out to us. THings get hectic this time of year, especially with new book releases.

Comment

I got my copy and the next day I got my grab bag and the trade edition was in it. I do lime the looks of this book. Oh it was a Dark Regions delivery kind of week as I also got my advanced paperback copy of Wolf Hunt 2 plus my ebook of the new Lansdale. Waiting on Books of Blood which I won't get till CD gets theirs plus a matching set of Gaiman books from Subterranean Press which will be shipping this week.

Comment

^Very nice. The Books of Blood is a great add too. I just got my shipping notice today on Midnight Meat Train and CDs World War Z arrived today aswell.

Comment

Yeah sorry for the delay guys! Chris and one of his shipping guys got sick and then his other guy got in an accident. So they've been packing and shipping like crazy the last couple of weeks around all of that. I was even down a couple of times helping pack and ship stuff out too. So you should get yours soon if you haven't and sorry for the delay!

- James

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                          I haven't received my shipping notice yet, I sent them an e-mail and they said they'd look into it. The status still reads "Awaiting fulfilment". I'm not too worried though, I'm sure they'll get them out to us. THings get hectic this time of year, especially with new book releases.
                          You ain't kidding there! DRP had like 4 books all hit around the same time in the last month in-a-half or so unfortunately. (and the different editions hitting too of each book of TPBs, ebooks, signed HCs, slipcased ones getting done, etc. etc.) Not what we planned but how it goes sometimes. Thanks for your patience everybody!

- James

Comment

Working...
                          X