Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great book. Congratulations.

Comment

Love the books you're showing us - many I've never seen before.
      My carrie AE arrived today - also remarqued.
      CD did a great, great job showcasing King's first novel.
      Can't wait for the rest of the series.

sk

Comment

I've a few new additions lately:

I picked this one up off of Ebay after reading the novella it is based on. I've recently been introduced to Ed Gorman's writing and I love it!
        859.jpg864.jpg863.jpg
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Sock Monkey; 03-24-2015, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Next is Condemned by Michael McBride:

867.jpg870.jpg871.jpg

And an added bonus, bound in the book was a corrected page from a previous draft:
          875.jpg

Comment

Also from Thunderstorm Books is Retreat by J.F. Gonzalez:

877.jpg880.jpg881.jpg

Comment

The last of my recent Thunderstorm additions is Slowly We Rot by Bryan Smith:
              899.jpg903.jpg906.jpg

Also opted for the Zach McCain Remarque, which I think is pretty cool, especially since it only cost $10.
              909.jpg

Comment

Next up is Book 2 in Camelot Books Deluxe Chapbooks Series, The Essence of Amy by William C. Rasmussen:
                910.jpg912.jpg913.jpg

Comment

And finally, A Little Black Book of Horror Tales by Dennis Etchison and A Little White Book of Ghost Stories by Rick Hautala:

953.jpg957.jpg
                  936.jpg949.jpg

Comment

They all look nice, and I really dig the design of that Camelot chapbook. Only Gorman I've read is the 'Cages' short, but a novel of it could be interesting.

And Etchison and Hautala... very different but two of the greats. Read Hautala's career collection Glimpses and it's still one of my favorites. Heartbreaker of an intro.

Great stuff, thanks for posting pics!
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Nice adds. I'm really interested in Slowly We Rot, so the pics are most appreciated. I've enjoyed the Smith books I've read (Rock and Roll Reform School Zombies and The Dark Ones) and think I might get this edition.

Comment

Very nice adds. love the end papers on those Thunderstorm Press books. I hope to start slowly we rot when I am done with Edward Lee's Creekers. I have read that t is unlike anything he has written. Not as much gore bit an overall great story. So as a huge fan of Bryan I am looking g forward to see what he has done.

Comment

Nice! Great additions, and some fine looking books!

Comment

So I received my lettered editions of A Simple Plan and The Ruins. I was little worried when I heard that they were part of the new style of lettered editions and wouldn't be coming with traycases, but I saw some of the pictures of the new style and my worries were somewhat diminished. I resolved to be cautiously optimistic until I actually held the books in my hand and I have to say any fear I had was unfounded. These new lettered editions are awesome!

093.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

More of A Simple Plan:

085.jpg086.jpg092.jpg087.jpg

Comment

Fantastic additions! Love the copy of A Simple Plan, the white leather really stands out.

Comment

Working...
                                X