Sock Monkey's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    You've got this literary Jason Statham look about you, though, KPB!
    A friend of mine said the same thing, only he put the words "after a car crash" in there.
    http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kealan Patrick Burke View Post
      A friend of mine said the same thing, only he put the words "after a car crash" in there.
      You can always count on friends to keep you humble!

Comment

Just received this in the mail yesterday...
        Picture 005.jpgPicture 006.jpg

Comment

Since I haven't posted these yet, I'd figured I keep with the theme above.
          Picture 007.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 009.jpgPicture 010.jpgPicture 011.jpg

Comment

I can't wait until they hopefully get around to They Thirst and Stinger.

Comment

One last McCammon. Sorry for the funky glare on this one. I took a bunch of pictures but couldn't get it just right. This was the best.Picture 012.jpgPicture 013.jpg

Comment

A couple of Thunderstorm books that arrived last week. Both by authors that I haven't read yet, but have been meaning to pick up. Both of these are numbered 5 in their print runs.
                Picture 014.jpg

Comment

And one last update. I've had this one for a while, but since it is the Halloween season I figured it would be the perfect time to post it to my collection. Another picture with some glare issues. Sorry!

Picture 015.jpgPicture 016.jpg

Comment

Nice adds, and McCammon collection, love Trick or Treat too!

Comment

This is one amazing collection. I have the CD trade edition. Not one bad story in the bunch. Nice additions.
                      Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      And one last update. I've had this one for a while, but since it is the Halloween season I figured it would be the perfect time to post it to my collection. Another picture with some glare issues. Sorry!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13571[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13572[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        This is one amazing collection. I have the CD trade edition. Not one bad story in the bunch. Nice additions.
                        Great book and I don't even remember where I picked mine up.

Comment

You have some awesome copies there! Nice!!!!!!
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Nice haul there! Congratz!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Thanks, everybody! Hoping to get more posted soon but I've been super busy as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Slightly embarrassed to say I haven't had a chance to read this one yet. I picked it up about two years ago off Ebay and keep putting it off. I find that I've been doing that quite a bit with collections and anthologies lately. I think it is because there is a natural momentum that is built and maintained in a novel where as in anthologies there are natural stopping points that make them easy to set down. I love anthologies so I'm making them more of a priority. Currently reading The Novellas by Burke and I think this one will follow afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X