Sock Monkey's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
    Nice adds. I really liked Killing Ghost, and that Lebbon is still on my radar....
    I picked up Killing Ghost a while ago (dinged sale maybe?), but still have not got to it yet. It keeps getting bumped.

Comment

This just came in the mail today. I am now officially a fan of Thunderstorm Books!

IMG_0515.jpgIMG_0516.jpgIMG_0517.jpgIMG_0520.jpgIMG_0521.jpg

Comment

Beautiful book! I have never seen a Lettered Edition with 75 copies, how did they manage that?
        Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        A Stir of Echoes is one of my favorite books of all time. It was also my first Matheson book. I picked it up in paperback after seeing the movie. I was completely blown away. And thus began my love of horror. So when I started getting into collecting s/l editions, I stumbled across Gauntlet's website and had to get this book when I saw it. It is probably the fifth or sixth signed book I purchased, but my first lettered edition. If there is one book in my collection right now that I wouldn't part with, this is it.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13287[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thunderstorm is doing some great work with some great authors!
          This just came in the mail today. I am now officially a fan of Thunderstorm Books!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13293[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13294[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13295[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13296[/ATTACH]

Comment

Thanks, Martin! If I remember correctly, the limitation page was printed incorrectly for A Stir of Echoes. Instead of reprinting they left it but it is actually only a 52 copy run. As far as Thunderstorm goes I've just recently been turned on to them. So far I've been very impressed. I'm not to familiar with all their authors. I only have books by Keene and Burke before getting the one today.

Comment

Beautiful additions. I especially love Stir of Echoes.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                I am going to try to look up that seller. I don't buy much off eBay anymore, but it's always worth a look right?
                miskatonic is Larry Roberts from Bloodletting Press. He is a stellar bookseller. Here is a link to his ebay store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...atonic&_sop=10

Oh...btw...Hi I'm Mark...or better known as rude rabbit.

Comment

Great book. I have the Gauntlet signed numbered edition. A fantastic book. Great to see another collection thread.
                  A Stir of Echoes is one of my favorite books of all time. It was also my first Matheson book. I picked it up in paperback after seeing the movie. I was completely blown away. And thus began my love of horror. So when I started getting into collecting s/l editions, I stumbled across Gauntlet's website and had to get this book when I saw it. It is probably the fifth or sixth signed book I purchased, but my first lettered edition. If there is one book in my collection right now that I wouldn't part with, this is it.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]13285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13287[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by ruderabbit View Post
                    miskatonic is Larry Roberts from Bloodletting Press. He is a stellar bookseller. Here is a link to his ebay store: http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...atonic&_sop=10

Oh...btw...Hi I'm Mark...or better known as rude rabbit.
                    Thanks for the link Mark.

Jamie

Comment

A couple of more Thunderstorm books:

Picture 005.jpgPicture 006.jpgPicture 007.jpgPicture 008.jpgPicture 009.jpg

Comment

Great Burkes! I' jealous...

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Burke for the win.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

VERY NICE! Now if they could stop ruining the collectability with my face, that'd be awesome!
                              http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

You've got this literary Jason Statham look about you, though, KPB!
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X