No announcement yet.

Sock Monkey's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful looking book. It's also a great story. Simon Clark is a very good writer.

Comment

Here's another lettered edition: The Prophet by Michael Koryta. I was not necessarily in the market for a copy of the lettered edition as I have the signed limited and just haven't had a chance to read it...BUT two things occurred: 1. I absolutely love the non-traycased lettered editions that CD does (I like the traycased lettereds as well, but this version edges it out slightly) and 2. I got it for a stinking steal. I won it on Ebay for $25 with free shipping. For that price, I couldn't NOT add it to my collection.

IMG_1494 (2).jpg
      IMG_1495 (2).jpg
      IMG_1499 (2).jpg
      IMG_1500 (2).jpg

IMG_1497 (2).jpg
      IMG_1498 (2).jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        Here's another lettered edition: The Prophet by Michael Koryta. I was not necessarily in the market for a copy of the lettered edition as I have the signed limited and just haven't had a chance to read it...BUT two things occurred: 1. I absolutely love the non-traycased lettered editions that CD does (I like the traycased lettereds as well, but this version edges it out slightly) and 2. I got it for a stinking steal. I won it on Ebay for $25 with free shipping. For that price, I couldn't NOT add it to my collection.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21024[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21025[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21026[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21028[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]21029[/ATTACH]
        Great find, congratulations!

Comment

Nice, Keith!

Comment

Beautiful book. Not to mention a heck of a deal.

Comment

What an amazing deal on The Prophet. Congrats.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

My lettered edition of Josh Malerman's Bird Box arrived today. I've been on the fence about DRP in the past, but I really like this production!

IMG_1945 (2).jpg
                IMG_1946 (2).jpg
                IMG_1947.jpg

Comment

More pics of Bird Box:

IMG_1948 (2).jpg
                  IMG_1949 (2).jpg
                  IMG_1951 (2).jpg
                  IMG_1950 (2).jpg

Comment

Nice add, Keith!

Comment

That sure is a beautiful edition.

Comment

Beautiful addition!

Comment

I got my lettered Bird Box yesterday. I got letter G. The thing weighs a lot more than one would think. Is yours double signed? I have two signature pages--one is the limitation page with Chong art signed by Malerman, Chong, and Chadbourne followed by a signature page with just Malerman's signature and Chadbourne art. It's pretty cool.

And this traycase is much nicer than the one they did for Off Season. Not that that one is bad, I just like the Bird Box one more.

Comment

Sexy beast of a book.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

when can we expect the "unboxing" video?

Comment

Thanks, everyone. I’m pretty happy that I pulled the trigger on this one.

Jeff, I do have the additional signature page. I didn’t notice that until you mentioned it, so thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X