Sock Monkey's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sock Monkey's Collection

Well, I figured it's about time to get in on the collection posting fun. Don't know how soon I'll get through everything, but I figured I'd start be posting my newest acquistions.

This came in the mail yesterday:

IMG_0493.jpgIMG_0494.jpgIMG_0495.jpgIMG_0498.jpgIMG_0496.jpg

I picked it up off Ebay from Miskatonic. I actually lost the bid by a buck, but was given a Second Chance Offer since they had an additional one in stock. As an added bonus, they threw this in for free:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13273

It's a PC copy, but a free s/l chapbook is still pretty cool. It also gives me a chance to read more of Brian Knight's stuff since I'm not too familiar with his work.
    Attached Files

Great start! Love the look of the Little book (well, not little as in...well you know)

I have only read one of this stories (ebook of Ursa Major), and it was fantastic!

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Nice start to your thread, miskatonic is a great ebayer!
        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Beautiful start, looking forward to more!

Comment

Very cool start and I agree that miskatonic is an awesome ebayer, I received one of those Brian Knight PC's along with a recent purchase. I had Vessels by Kealan Patrick Burke won from them on ebay and as they were packing the book up, they noticed it was a PC copy, they emailed me and said they would give me a complete refund and send the book at their expense, very cool of them!

Comment

Beautiful books!

Comment

I am going to try to look up that seller. I don't buy much off eBay anymore, but it's always worth a look right?

Comment

Thanks everybody! I'm going to try to get more posted soon.

Comment

Great start! Keep em coming!

Comment

Here are a couple more Lettered Editions:
                      IMG_0501.jpgIMG_0502.jpgIMG_0503.jpg

I got Killing Ghost from the recent CD Mixed Grab Bag. I'm not familiar with Ransom's work, but I look forward to delving into it ASAP.

This one I got because I'm a pretty big Tim Lebbon fan and found it on Ebay for a steal:

IMG_0504.jpgIMG_0505.jpgIMG_0506.jpg

Comment

A Stir of Echoes is one of my favorite books of all time. It was also my first Matheson book. I picked it up in paperback after seeing the movie. I was completely blown away. And thus began my love of horror. So when I started getting into collecting s/l editions, I stumbled across Gauntlet's website and had to get this book when I saw it. It is probably the fifth or sixth signed book I purchased, but my first lettered edition. If there is one book in my collection right now that I wouldn't part with, this is it.
                        IMG_0507.jpgIMG_0509.jpgIMG_0510.jpg

Comment

Another Lettered Edition I picked up from Dark Regions awhile back:

IMG_0511.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0513.jpg

Comment

Wow - fantastic editions, and super part of your collection - especially A Stir of Echoes!!!!

Nice art work on the DRP book too.

Comment

Nice adds. I really liked Killing Ghost, and that Lebbon is still on my radar....

Comment

Working...
                              X