Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Sock Monkey's Collection

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    For what it's worth pretty much everyone uses the same book blocks for the limited / lettered edition books, unless the interior design is different. Usually though it would just be the same book block with just a different signature sheet bound into the block.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    For what it's worth pretty much everyone uses the same book blocks for the limited / lettered edition books, unless the interior design is different. Usually though it would just be the same book block with just a different signature sheet bound into the block.
    Right -- sorry, that's what I meant...same book blocks but a substitution of the sig page so that the numbered and the lettered have unique (and sole) sig pages.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Thanks! One of the very few Lettered editions I own and I think it's a stunner.
    Congratulations on adding this to your collection as well. This is one good looking book. Now I'm kinda bummed I missed out on Ketchum's Offspring from DRP to match my lettered of Off Season. I'm hoping one will turn up on the aftermarket.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    So I've been kicking myself for a number of years for passing on the lettered edition of World War Z by Max Brooks. I almost pulled the trigger when CD announced it but decided not to due to the high price tag. Ever since I've been keeping an eye out for a one at a good price. And I finally snagged one on Ebay for only $99! As usual, the quality from CD is top notch and I'm very happy to add this to my collection!

IMG_2008 (2).jpg
    IMG_2009 (2).jpg
    IMG_2010 (3).jpg
    IMG_2011 (2).jpg

Senior Member Starting to Drool Incessantly Brian861's Avatar
    Congrats, Keith! How did that thing turn out that we're not supposed to talk about?