X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both look great.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Love the new books. I'm a little jealous of everyone's Chrisitine I wish I had jumped on it while it was still available.

Comment

Loved The Snowman's Children, what and awesome read. I only have the ebook, though.
        " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
        - Cicero

Comment

Same here. Still need to read it. Still need to read a lot of things.
          Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
          Loved The Snowman's Children, what and awesome read. I only have the ebook, though.

Comment

Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
            One of my all time favorites.

Comment

I think it's time to update my collection thread. More pics to come soon.

Comment

A few recent adds from CD>

IMG_1076.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

Comment

I need to read these 2 before the show starts up again in Feb.

IMG_1075.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Comment

Great adds to your collection, Rusty! I need to get hold of the Walking Dead myself, so I am rather envious of your copies.
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                      Great adds to your collection, Rusty! I need to get hold of the Walking Dead myself, so I am rather envious of your copies.
                      Thanks. I'm slowly making my way through the series. I enjoy both the show and the comic.

Comment

Yup very nice. Still picking up the graphic novels slowly myself.

Comment

Like the new adds. Chills is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                            Thanks. I'm slowly making my way through the series. I enjoy both the show and the comic.
                            Originally posted by Theli View Post
                            Yup very nice. Still picking up the graphic novels slowly myself.
                            Where's the best place to buy the graphic novels, as I can't seem to find them anywhere?
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              Where's the best place to buy the graphic novels, as I can't seem to find them anywhere?
                              Try instocktrades.com They have reasonable prices (though shipping may kill the deal) and their packaging is very good.

http://www.instocktrades.com/search/...walking%20dead

Comment

I get the Walking Dead hardcover omnibus collections from Amazon (each one contains 24 issues). There are 4 so far.

http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-O...g+dead+omnibus

Comment

Working...
                                X