X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Sleep UK Signed edition limited to 200 copies

Follow the link http://microsites.hodder.co.uk/DoctorSleep/

Unfortunately they won't sell to US addresses
    But i have 4 copies up for grabs, pm me if you're interested.

Thanks for giving us the heads-up. Looks like a pretty nice production. From my experience with the special editions of 11/22/63 and Wind Through the Keyhole, and a true signed/limited of Wind Through the Keyhole, it seems like Hodder does a nice job with their premium offerings (an especially nice job when you take into consideration that they are far from a small-press publisher).

Comment

Will CD be getting any of these?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
        Good question. I'm not sure. I would think if we do it won't be very many given the low print run.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I'd be surprised, they are market restricted in selling to US and Canada. I'm going to say its unfair because the Queen is on our money so they should allow Canadians to buy.

Comment

Stunning slipcase! It has a little too heft price tag for me right now though.

Comment

I had the opportunity to get the book but turned it down as I have two books I've been really looking for and they are eating up my budget for the month. I did find out specifics on why H&S has excluded the US and Canada, left me with a bad taste in my mouth but it is what it is.

Comment

Sent you a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                  I had the opportunity to get the book but turned it down as I have two books I've been really looking for and they are eating up my budget for the month. I did find out specifics on why H&S has excluded the US and Canada, left me with a bad taste in my mouth but it is what it is.
                  What were the specifics?

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                    What were the specifics?
                    I am curious as well.

Comment

Canada was out too? I didn't see that part. Just opted out because I am in the process of getting my dog out here

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                        Canada was out too? I didn't see that part. Just opted out because I am in the process of getting my dog out here
                        Yeah, I think Canada and the US are under a different publishing agreement, so they won't sell it to US or Canadian customers. I thought about having my brother in Ireland order one, but I've spent enough on books this year.

Comment

Thats basically it, exclusivity and publishing rights prevented this from being a sale to all countries. US and Canada excluded. I just hate exclusivity, it bothers me. This is what H&S told me.

Comment

Well at least it's not about us winning the revolutionary war.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              I don't think so. I couldn't even get copies for Richard and myself!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                              X