No announcement yet.

Desperately wanting a copy of Stephen King's IT S/L 25th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperately wanting a copy of Stephen King's IT S/L 25th Anniversary Edition

Hello everyone,

Like a lot of die-hard Stephen King fans, I missed the opportunity to purchase a copy of the limited signed & numbered 25th Anniversary edition of IT.

As this is one of my absolute favourite books of all time, I am desperately wanting to get my hands on a signed limited edition of this book.

I have seen a few copies of this book for sale on Ebay recently, but the asking price has been beyond my humble income.

If anyone out there with a copy of this book is willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price, please do contact me. I am a true Stephen King fan and I can promise that this book would be treasured and not re-sold.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

You have a tough journey ahead unfortunately. I would think if you can nab that s/l for under $700 you got a decent deal. Sadly joining the King collectors can be an expensive affair. What I would recommend is keeping your eyes out for the gift edition, just as much quality and has the nice slipcase and you can find them usually not a whole lot more than published price.

Comment

They've been going for about $600 - $700 now on ebay, etc. pretty regularly. Even the unsigned gift editions are getting $250 - $300 usually now. But never say never. I've always found patience pays off!

- James

Comment

There's a signed edition on ebay right now starting at $500 that currently has no bids.

Comment

Here is a link:
          http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item4ac7c8acb8

Comment

This is one of my real holy grails, one day I hope to get it. It is my all time favourite King book. I'm hoping at some point I'll either have the money or a trade to get myself that book.

Comment

I have one I'll be willing to dump if the price is right. It would be a lot lower than the BIN price on the above link. PM me if really interested.
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Wow I am going to try and get this if I can... $500 is a reasonable price

Thanks for the heads up!!!

There are currently 35 watchers so I definitely have some competition
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Damn the Ebay listing has now ended... it sold for $760 in the last few seconds to another buyer.
                  - Stephen King

Comment

The same seller has just re-listed the same book (no. 62/750) after it was sold for $760???

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=321181266234

Does this mean that he has been bidding on his own item to bump the price up and ended up winning it?
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Strange, the auction ended and someone won it for $760 but now it has been relisted with a higher starting bid

Comment

Maybe the reserve hadn't been met?
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

srboone wrote:
                          Maybe the reserve hadn't been met?
                          Initially that's what I thought, until I checked the original listing and noticed that there was no reserve price.

I still have the original listing saved on my Ebay account as I was watching the item.
                          - Stephen King

Comment

Multiple copies??

Comment

No reserve, I think this guy pulled a shady move. To have it up in seconds tells me he tried to bait the price up and no one took it.

Comment

Working...
                              X