No announcement yet.

Desperately wanting a copy of Stephen King's IT S/L 25th Anniversary Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea. He should send it to me so I can sell it to you.. Don't worry I would give you the forum discount.
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Totally agree...People like that shouldn't be allowed to own such a fine book.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Yea. He should send it to me so I can sell it to you.. Don't worry I would give you the forum discount.
      Thanks buddy, glad you've got my back...
      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
      - Stephen King

Comment

After almost four months since my first ever post asking for a S/L copy of the 25th Anniversary Edition of Stephen King's IT, I have now finally got my hands on the book!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Trying to find a copy of this book was seriously making me crazy!!!

Photos to follow....
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Congrats! I still have fire on the brain for this one. Though getting the gift edition soothed it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
            Trying to find a copy of this book was seriously making me crazy!!!

Photos to follow....

Of you crazy or the book?? I already have the book, so pics of a crazy person would be more fun!!

Comment

Congratulations! One of your "holy grails"!

John

Comment

Thanks guys, I have now posted photos of this awesome book on my collection thread.
                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                X