Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates on the slipcases for Shining In The Dark?

Comment

I saw that the cover art was posted on the product page. Looks amazing.

PLEASE FIND one unsold copy for me! Possibly number 73!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/southern-reach.html

Comment

Oooh that is pretty sweet looking. I’m so glad my #73 is reserved! Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          Oooh that is pretty sweet looking. I’m so glad my #73 is reserved! Whew!
          SONOFABITCH!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
            I saw that the cover art was posted on the product page. Looks amazing.

PLEASE FIND one unsold copy for me! Possibly number 73!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/southern-reach.html
            Ordered this when it was announced. Actually hesitated but I am a sucker for 'TOP SECRET MATERIAL that we're collecting exclusively for this special edition' language in the announcement so Brian sucked me in again!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Ordered this when it was announced. Actually hesitated but I am a sucker for 'TOP SECRET MATERIAL that we're collecting exclusively for this special edition' language in the announcement so Brian sucked me in again!
              Had I read any VanderMeer before this was announced, I would be happily sitting on a pre-order as well. And I'm not the type to jump on an order just to secure it and then cancel later. Ordering is a sacred trust!

Comment

Had I read any VanderMeer before this was announced, I would be happily sitting on a pre-order as well. And I'm not the type to jump on an order just to secure it and then cancel later. Ordering is a sacred trust!
                Especially for the holy number 73!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  I now know how I’m replacing my lost income

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    in nomine jeffingus

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                      I now know how I’m replacing my lost income
                      I'm counting on CD to find a few extra copies. It happens all the time. It's how I scored Damnation Game. If they don't have any extras or cancellations, I will wander the desert for 40 days and 40 nights until I'm tempted by Satan to forsake my quest. So I won't be buying one that's more than the publisher's price. I will force myself to suffer. However, I'll happily trade Haven, The Circle, and Dog Days O' Summer for a copy of The Southern Reach Trilogy.

Comment

I'm counting on CD to find a few extra copies. It happens all the time. It's how I scored Damnation Game. If they don't have any extras or cancellations, I will wander the desert for 40 days and 40 nights until I'm tempted by Satan to forsake my quest. So I won't be buying one that's more than the publisher's price. I will force myself to suffer. However, I'll happily trade Haven, The Circle, and Dog Days O' Summer for a copy of The Southern Reach Trilogy.
                        OR I will buy all three trade editions and write the number 73 in all of them like an unhinged jackass.

Comment

OR I will buy all three trade editions and write the number 73 in all of them like an unhinged jackass.
                          Seriously, help me, Dan, you are my only hope. And yes, my hair is in a set of unbelievable side-buns as I write this. So you'll just have to imagine me that way when you read this. Also, I'm slightly bent over putting a BIG LEBOWSKI disc into a DVD player. Just so you know what I looked like when I said "Help me, Dan, you are my only hope."

Comment

I till have not read him. This will probably be my first.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I till have not read him. This will probably be my first.
                              You will probably hate it and look to dump your copy for far less than retail value. Might as well save yourself the trouble and cancel now.

Comment

Jeff, you have mail

Comment

Working...
                                X