X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi CD,

I was wondering if you have any more updates on the titles below. Their blurbs on the production status page have been the same for the last few page updates. As always, any information is appreciated!

The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer & Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon.
    I think there's progress on Usher's Passing but it's not firm yet so there's nothing we're willing to share right now. For Southern Reach, I believe the author still has the signature sheets, as I don't see them here.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan! Appreciate the updates!

Comment

Are there any specific updates for "Turn Down the Lights" or "We're All In This Together"? The Production Updates page has reported the each book would be sent to the printer for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chetripley80 View Post
          Are there any specific updates for "Turn Down the Lights" or "We're All In This Together"? The Production Updates page has reported the each book would be sent to the printer for a while now.
          The production update has the most recent information. As of right now, we haven't heard from Richard about when he'll be starting these, but when we hear that a book is going to the printer, we'll update the page accordingly.
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

This is just a general shipping update of what's shipping now that we're past GMF.

Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag - this shipped earlier this week
            Rosemary's Baby (Suntup) - Shipping currently
            Little Yellow Book (Borderlands) - Shipping next week

Shipping in December:
            Full Throttle by Joe Hill
            Dark Tower DJs (Overlook)
            Sleeping Beauties Art Portfolio
            Misc Lettered Editions - We've received cases for a number of outstanding lettered editions as well. I'm hoping to get these shipped in December

This is just a brief overview of what's shipping. I'm sure there will be other stuff that shows up and bumps around the order.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              This is just a general shipping update of what's shipping now that we're past GMF.

Early Readers Forthcoming Grab Bag - this shipped earlier this week
              Rosemary's Baby (Suntup) - Shipping currently
              Little Yellow Book (Borderlands) - Shipping next week

Shipping in December:
              Full Throttle by Joe Hill
              Dark Tower DJs (Overlook)
              Sleeping Beauties Art Portfolio
              Misc Lettered Editions - We've received cases for a number of outstanding lettered editions as well. I'm hoping to get these shipped in December

This is just a brief overview of what's shipping. I'm sure there will be other stuff that shows up and bumps around the order.
              Hey Dan, I just got back from a week at sea and I'm going through my emails (no wifi on Mickey's boat) and I didn't get a shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather and I didn't receive GMF. I did get a shipping notice for Rosemary's Baby though. It seems I should have gotten something one way or the other since it's been the logjam in the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                Hey Dan, I just got back from a week at sea and I'm going through my emails (no wifi on Mickey's boat) and I didn't get a shipping notice for Gwendy's Magic Feather and I didn't receive GMF. I did get a shipping notice for Rosemary's Baby though. It seems I should have gotten something one way or the other since it's been the logjam in the queue.
                If you have the limited of Gwendy's it is not completed yet. They only shipped the trade edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  If you have the limited of Gwendy's it is not completed yet. They only shipped the trade edition.
                  Oh jeez. As a guy waiting for the slipcased Flight or Fright I should have known this. Must be tropical sand clogging my brainworks. Thanks for setting me straight.

Comment

Oh jeez. As a guy waiting for the slipcased Flight or Fright I should have known this. Must be tropical sand clogging my brainworks. Thanks for setting me straight.
                    Don't feel bad, I did the same thing.

Hope you enjoyed the Disney cruise! We took the whole famn damily on one a couple of years ago and enjoyed it immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                      Don't feel bad, I did the same thing.

Hope you enjoyed the Disney cruise! We took the whole famn damily on one a couple of years ago and enjoyed it immensely.
                      Which boat did you sail? It was my first cruise ever and we were on the Fantasy. I loved it. I'll do it again once I have $15k just sitting around. Other more experienced cruisers said our boat was way too crowded. I agree, but I also had nothing to compare it to.

Comment

Which boat did you sail? It was my first cruise ever and we were on the Fantasy. I loved it. I'll do it again once I have $15k just sitting around. Other more experienced cruisers said our boat was way too crowded. I agree, but I also had nothing to compare it to.
                        So, a coworker of mine returned to work today from a Disney cruise. She does Disney vacations twice a year. Next year she is doing Disney France. I asked her what ship she was on and she said The Fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          So, a coworker of mine returned to work today from a Disney cruise. She does Disney vacations twice a year. Next year she is doing Disney France. I asked her what ship she was on and she said The Fantasy.
                          WELL it is a . . . um . . . small world! Did she enjoy it? The FB group chatter after the cruise indicated that this particular cruise was more crowded and bumpy than the norm. I loved it, though.

Comment

WELL it is a . . . um . . . small world! Did she enjoy it? The FB group chatter after the cruise indicated that this particular cruise was more crowded and bumpy than the norm. I loved it, though.
                            She loved it but did say it was a bumpy ride. Not stormy but enough motion to feel it in the room.

Comment

We were on the Disney Dream which was a new ship at the time. It's the only cruise I've ever been on.

Comment

Any updates/eta regarding the remaining titles in the "2018 Forthcoming" Grab Bag? Saw the recent e-mailer for the new grab bag but am hesitant to jump into another grab bag while this one still hasn't been resolved. As always, any info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X