This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khaos View Post
    With February almost over just checking in on The End of the Road.
    Sitting in the warehouse next door. The orders are printed and ready to go. Just pushing through the 2 for $20 no tip grab bag, and the 2 for $20 sale from last week before we start shipping. Should be shipping by Thursday I think.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Sitting in the warehouse next door. The orders are printed and ready to go. Just pushing through the 2 for $20 no tip grab bag, and the 2 for $20 sale from last week before we start shipping. Should be shipping by Thursday I think.
      So the CD warehouse is next door to the end of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
        So the CD warehouse is next door to the end of the road.
        In a manner of speaking. In one sense the End of the Road is inside the CD warehouse. In another it's next door. Since we sort of have 2 warehouses and they are next to each other. (2 warehouses is probably a bit of an over statement, we have a unit and 3/4 of a unit in the business park, that are separated by a wall)

Instagram

Comment

Thanks Dan

Comment

The shipping notices are coming fast and furious right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              The shipping notices are coming fast and furious right now.
              Yep. We've made some staffing changes recently. I've been out of the warehouse almost entirely for the past 2 years and there's really only been the equivalent of maybe 3/4 of a full time person in the warehouse shipping packages in that time. With help from me where I can spare it. We just brought on our one part time guy into a full time position, which ups the warehouse man hours shipping stuff to about double what it was before. Honestly we should have done this years ago, but we have a hard time finding someone who's a good fit, and it just so happened our one part time guy was looking to get away from his other job anyways.

Instagram

Comment

Yep. We've made some staffing changes recently. I've been out of the warehouse almost entirely for the past 2 years and there's really only been the equivalent of maybe 3/4 of a full time person in the warehouse shipping packages in that time. With help from me where I can spare it. We just brought on our one part time guy into a full time position, which ups the warehouse man hours shipping stuff to about double what it was before. Honestly we should have done this years ago, but we have a hard time finding someone who's a good fit, and it just so happened our one part time guy was looking to get away from his other job anyways.
                There has been no loss in the care of packaging either.

Comment

Seems CD is poised to have a great year getting caught up and staying on track. Hopefully the new printers are working out well for you guys thus far too.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                    Seems CD is poised to have a great year getting caught up and staying on track. Hopefully the new printers are working out well for you guys thus far too.
                    + 1 ! Sounds like things are moving a little better lately over there. Good for everybody!

Comment

I know I have inquired as to the status of this book before. I looked and was unable to locate my last post inquiring about the book. It is my oldest order with CD. So, what is the status/projected status (or whatchamacallit) for We're All In This Together by Owen King?

Cap
                      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                        I know I have inquired as to the status of this book before. I looked and was unable to locate my last post inquiring about the book. It is my oldest order with CD. So, what is the status/projected status (or whatchamacallit) for We're All In This Together by Owen King?

Cap
                        Hmm I'm not sure. Brian will have to answer this one.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
                          Owen's books, and a few others, are on my list to discuss with Richard. I'm hoping for some clarity on the plans next month.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                            Owen's books, and a few others, are on my list to discuss with Richard. I'm hoping for some clarity on the plans next month.

Brian
                            I would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              I would love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.
                              I dunno...they might have a CD fly swatter!! Could be dangerous!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                I dunno...they might have a CD fly swatter!! Could be dangerous!
                                Dangerous but worth the risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X