This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

I don't have any specifics on it, sorry! I know it's at the top of the list for the aftermarket ones, but beyond that I'm not sure. Will advise if I hear more. I hope to have some very cool updates on one of the longest overdue projects very soon, and a more recent but unannounced project!
    Hi Dan, just wanted to check back again and see if you have any newer updates regarding the Billy Summers slipcase? If not, no worries. Let me know what you think whenever you have a moment. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan, just wanted to check back again and see if you have any newer updates regarding the Billy Summers slipcase? If not, no worries. Let me know what you think whenever you have a moment. Thanks!
      I'll try to ask around! Haven't heard anything, but I also was repeatedly told to expect it by the end of the year, so will check and see what I can find out
      CD Email: [email protected]
      My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

I'll try to ask around! Haven't heard anything, but I also was repeatedly told to expect it by the end of the year, so will check and see what I can find out
        Hi Dan,

Sorry to be a pest, but I wanted to check back and see if you ever had a chance to reach out about the Billy Summers slipcase as planned. If so, do you have an update? Any info is appreciated.

On a side note, can we expect the Production updates page to be updated for December? I'm updating my "outstanding orders" list and am very interested to see what is going on with some of the other items that were expected to be produced/mailed before the end of the year such as the GE of The Stand. Again, any info is appreciated. Thanks!!

Comment

Hi Dan,

Thought I would repost this question since I haven't received an update on my previous post from 12/07. I wanted to check back and see if you ever had a chance to reach out about the Billy Summers slipcase as planned. If so, do you have a more specific update? Any info is appreciated.

On a side note, can we expect the Production updates page to be updated for December? I'm updating my "outstanding orders" list and am very interested to see what is going on with some of the other items that were expected to be produced/mailed before the end of the year such as the GE of The Stand. Again, any info is appreciated. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

I'll have to confirm but I think there was an issue with Dark Masques that we need to addressed.
            Anything more on this? Old item _CP111208 New No Risk Collector's Pack: Stephen King, Brian Keene, and More! from 2008-09 that included The Painted Darkness Limited Edition (shipped), Elsewhere ARC (shipped), The Cage ARC (shipped) and Dark Masques which never materialized nor, to the best of my knowledge, was ever replaced with anything.

Anybody?

Comment

I aim to have a full update for every item on the page in April, if not before! I know Rich circulated an email on what he plans for the limited line's first six months of the year, and those are definitely the priority at the moment--The Stand, Face in the Crowd Lim/Lettered, GMF Lettered, GFT Limited, Little Boy, Shocklines and one or two others? Maybe a GYE? I know the Koryta book is supposed to be shipping our way currently--but even if it's a "everything is the same, no new info available" I'll ask around regarding each item on the page

For Billy Summers, I'm still waiting on an update that's never come. No new information currently. Will ask folks. Have a new slipcase manufacturer I'm trialing out for Face in the Crowd, since slipcases seem to be a huge speedbump for us. They work pretty fast and their sample was very good and everything is paid for. Fingers crossed that avenue opens up for future things!

As for Dark Masques, I can't find much of anything here. If that's the case and it is lost due to dead contracts and time, something *must* be subbed in for it. I will see what I can figure out regarding, and what options we have available to substitute. 
              CD Email: [email protected]
              My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

I aim to have a full update for every item on the page in April, if not before! I know Rich circulated an email on what he plans for the limited line's first six months of the year, and those are definitely the priority at the moment--The Stand, Face in the Crowd Lim/Lettered, GMF Lettered, GFT Limited, Little Boy, Shocklines and one or two others? Maybe a GYE? I know the Koryta book is supposed to be shipping our way currently--but even if it's a "everything is the same, no new info available" I'll ask around regarding each item on the page

For Billy Summers, I'm still waiting on an update that's never come. No new information currently. Will ask folks. Have a new slipcase manufacturer I'm trialing out for Face in the Crowd, since slipcases seem to be a huge speedbump for us. They work pretty fast and their sample was very good and everything is paid for. Fingers crossed that avenue opens up for future things!

As for Dark Masques, I can't find much of anything here. If that's the case and it is lost due to dead contracts and time, something *must* be subbed in for it. I will see what I can figure out regarding, and what options we have available to substitute.Â
                Thanks Dan! Appreciate you keeping us updated. Also appreciate the extra info on the Billy Sumers slipcase.

Comment

Working...
                X