Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    So you're the one who sniper-bid me out of that KPB Lettered
    Yes sir, I had my eye on that one and was ready to go to great lengths to obtain it.

Comment

Wow, very nice. I enjoyed that collection as well.

Comment

Next update:
        DSC_1045.jpgDSC_1046.jpgDSC_1047.jpgDSC_1048.jpg

Comment

Damn, "The Bone Season" was what I was gonna use for my autobiography.

Comment

Nice adds. I won the ARC of Night Film on Good reads, but haven't gotten to it. Have you read it yet?

Comment

No unfortunately I am on a journey for the Dark Tower. It's a long road.

Comment

How do you get your Goldsboro stuff before me?! Great stuff. Hopefully my copy of Bone Season makes it here in one piece.
                Last edited by Joe315; 09-12-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Very nice additions.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                    How do you your Goldsboro stuff before me?! Great stuff. Hopefully my copy of Bone Season makes it here in one piece.
                    Probably just an east/west coast thing but hey every time I order a book from poisoned pen I have to pay $18 to ship and you can just drive to the store...I am immensely jealous

Comment

That explains it. Don't know why I thought you were in Oregon. I misread your location.

Thanks for the tip on Bone Season btw, it seems to be asking a high price on eBay and abebooks, and is into multiple printings already.

Comment

She is talented, I think she can go far as long as she doesn't get crushed by the pressure from the PR.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                          Next update:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13355[/ATTACH]
                          Very nice update!

Comment

Small Update:
                            DSC_1048_01.jpgDSC_1049.jpgDSC_1050.jpgDSC_1051.jpg

Comment

Nice books!

Comment

Very cool!

When I was in the B&N the other day to pick up my copy of DS, the clerk was telling me that I could save even more money by waiting til the weekend to shop and buy DS and KJ. I thought: "Sure, and all the copies you have will have been picked over, thumbed through, and sneezed on by 1,000 other patrons! No, thank you."
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X