Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome additions!
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Nice adds. Lot of books I am not familiar with there, but I really want to get the Greg Iles book. Should probably get a couple others I am missing and read those though before tackling the newest one. Have most of books and read all but maybe 2 of those ones I have, but still some I need to pick up.
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Thanks. I have had my eye on The Three for awhile so happy it is out. I Am Pilgrim took me by surprise. The Rahman book is one I took a flyer on to see if it would get into the Booker long list, it is a very dense story that covers a lot of topics.

Can't go wrong with Greg Iles, a very safe gamble.

Comment

My June choices.
          DSC_0005_01.jpgDSC_0006_02.jpgDSC_0007_01.jpg

Comment

DSC_0004_01.jpg
            And this beauty, its massive and the illustrations are beautiful. On my bucket list to read in fine fashion, and love that it is in 2 volumes.

Comment

Love Folio Society, they do fantastic work.

Comment

I think I have one Folio book, but it's not near as nice as that set. Looks really classy.
                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Never heard of either of these authors. Nice adds. I had a few folio books but sold them. Didn't do anything for me.I am getting to be a bit picky the older I get. Still doing a major spot g cleaning in between both jobs.

Comment

Special thanks to Mr. Galbraith for this pretty book!
                    DSC_0006_03_01.jpgDSC_0002_01.jpg

Comment

Nice! I can't remember, did you get one of the Golden Tickets from Goldsboro or were you able to snag one from one of the Waterstones that had copies?

Comment

I ended up with a gold ticket for this one.

Comment

Update on some Signed and Dated Books this past month (excluding Murakami). Sept and Oct going to be busy and exciting, going to get to meet some great authors.
                          DSC_0023_01_01.jpgDSC_0025_01.jpg

Comment

August has been an adventure! Not much in the way of horror, sorry. All signed except my first edition of Cloud Atlas which will be signed when I get to meet Dave in a couple of weeks. The white book is an awesome rare proof of a book due out at end of October. Supposed to resemble a bible of sorts. It has sprayed gold page blocks.

DSC_0050_01.jpgDSC_0054_01.jpgDSC_0055_02.jpg
                            Last edited by Highbury; 09-02-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Nice adds!

The second post isn't showing the pictures for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X