Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Under The Dome premiere

Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    It comes on FOX a 9pm est. The UTD is on CBS at 10pm est.
    Thanks.

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement Teriw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    Another good one tonight.

Spoiler!

The finale looks to be a doozy! I can't wait for next Monday. The premiere of Sleepy Hollow is an added bonus.
    Sleepy Hollow is one of the few shows I planned to skip this fall, Let me know how it goes. But in referrence to the spoiler tags, I am caught up and somehow missed this explanation of the dome? It was in episode 12? I just watched it last night.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriw View Post
    I am caught up and somehow missed this explanation of the dome? It was in episode 12? I just watched it last night.
    That was my interpolation of the broken military radio transmissions Dodee intercepted. It was never stated outright. So I could be mistaken about it.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

All I got from that was that they knew about the egg and were looking for barbie

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    One transmission said that Barbie that Barbie didn't know about the egg. I took that to mean that the govt DID know about the egg.

Anyway, season finale tomorrow night!
    "I'm a vegan. "

Tuesday night for me. Free satellite at my new place but the remote broke and I dont care so I am still a night behind on most things. In the case of under the dome and BB15 finales I may have watched on tv but without a remote I can't, lol. Hopefully GTAV tomorrow, If I can find a copy. No way I am waiting in midnight opening lines ever again(did for Blops2) and I have to work so its a 12pm lunch run to futureshop tomorrow maybe, Ill check online first to see if the stock is updated.

Well, I was wrong about the government experiment thing, but I really liked the finale.

Spoiler!

I like the direction King is taking the series. Of course, I've not been able to predict anything about the series so far, so maybe i can't sense the direction King is going.
    "I'm a vegan. "

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session TerryE's Avatar
    I've been disappointed in the last couple episodes. The writing really plummeted, especially the dialogue.

Spoiler!
    [/SPOILER]
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Thank you for the spoiler tags boys. Greatly appreciated. Might not watch it tonigh...it Sept 17th afterall!!!!!!!!!!!! GTAV DAY!!!!!!!!!! Reserved a copy this morning at a futureshop near work. I am surprised they didn't sell out at the midnight opening. I know BLOPS did when I went last Nov. but that was a small town not NE calgary. anyway, Picking it up in approx 26 Minutes then back to work for 5 hours. lol. Point is, I probably won't get to watch UTD tonight.

Ok, So I did watch it last night after all. Decided I needed to watch tv while I ate my supper. Anyway, I was disapointed with the finale. I expected something great..not just another episode.

Senior Member Hearing Voices Ben Staad's Avatar
    Missed the whole season (except for ep 1) but hopefully I can pick it up on netflix or something.

Season 2 premiered tonite--or it attempted to. it got interrupted at the halfway point by severe weather updates. It will be replayed (in my area) on Wednesday at 8pm central. But what I saw was less than interesting. Though at least one shocking incident took place.
    "I'm a vegan. "

There were two great parts to the episode in my opinion. His cameo was definitely less than spectacular though lol.

The last half hour was pretty good. And King's cameo was pertty cool. I didn't expect him to have a major part in the episode. But I wouldn't be surprised if this was just a teaser to a larger role he'll have later on. The viewer won't say "Oh, comon!!! He's here, too???"--like I did when Jr's alcholic uncle showed up all of a sudden.
    "I'm a vegan. "