The Woman Infernal House S/L Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Woman Infernal House S/L Edition

I was thinking about posting this on Ebay, but I'd figured I'd give you pleasant folks a crack at it first:

I have a copy of the Infernal House edition of The Woman, signed by both Jack Ketchum and Lucky McKee. This is copy #70 of 174. Both hardcover book and traycase are in beautiful, clean condition. I am asking $125+shipping with payment to be made by Paypal. I can post pictures if requested.

Here are a few pictures of the book. Forgive my poor photography!
    IMG_0468.jpgIMG_0471.jpg

Comment

Wow, that is nice!! And reasonable, good luck!
      MDH

Comment

In case anyone is intetested this is now Posted on Ebay. Starting bid is only 0.99!

Comment

Here is a link to the sale. http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WOMAN-by...item43bd126029

Comment

Thanks for adding the link! :-)

Comment

Happy to, good luck with the sale it is a beautiful edition.
              Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              Thanks for adding the link! :-)

Comment

Good luck on the sale, hope it goes to a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                    It came to my home, hope that is good enough

Comment

Sweet! I was hoping someone from the forum would get it. It is a really cool book and i hope you enjoy it!

Comment

I love the book, very cool production and I had no idea how large it is, thanks for selling it, It's one of my favorite Ketchum novels, so it will be with me for a while!
                        Thanks again

Comment

No problem and thanks for the kind post. Sometimes you sell something and you never know if the person who bought it truly appreciates it or not. It sounds like it went to the right home.

P.S.. The book is large in size. My first thought upon seeing it was"Holy crap it's huge!" My favorite part of the design was the "blood splatter" on the top and side of the pages when the book is closed. It is a small detail but i thought it was pretty cool.

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but if anyone is looking for the lettered edition of this, the one with the cage and the bone, we have a copy. I think we tried to put it on eBay awhile ago but eBay was having none of it because of the human bone. I keep forgetting it's here, tucked away on a shelf I rarely need anything from.
                            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Dan you gotta say the price when you post something like that. I saw it for sale once but the $1,200 was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of my justifiable range.

Comment

Working...
                              X