X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halyndon's collection

Some books

Bryan Smith stuff:

Fangoria collection...need about 20 more to complete it.

Going to try to get updated pics to add as well..

Absolutely stunning collection! I'd like to see some close ups of your shelves, I'm sure there is all kinds of treasures in there. I love the Fangoria collection too, I just picked up my first copy a couple of weeks ago, great rag.

Comment

Wow! Nice display of some great books. Can't really see the titles, but I can see a bunch of Thunderstorm books there. How many Set's Quartet books do you have?

Always love a new collection thread!

+17!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That is a very impressive display of books on those shelves. Love the Preacher comic!

Comment

Thanks guys. These are older pics so i'll definitely snap some new ones and update them as well as close ups of the shelves.
          I have both Sets Quartets that were released. I think another one is being released this month so hopefully i get that in the next couple of days.
          Fangoria is great. Started reading it about 20 years ago or so and trying to fill in my missing issues. Almost done!. I also have Rue-Morgue and Horrorhound complete collections.

Comment

Nice, is that a complete run of Fangoria? They sure have shot up in value since the warehouse burned down awhile back.
            If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I've got the first SQ (as it has a Ron Kelly reprint in it and is signed by him), but not the second one. One is being given if you order all eight Ron Kelly Essentials, but I think only the first four have been announced ,so that one is a ways away yet (probably the fourth one.)
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by paperdragon View Post
                Nice, is that a complete run of Fangoria? They sure have shot up in value since the warehouse burned down awhile back.
                I'm about 20 shy of a complete collection. Some are hard to track down!

Comment

Nice to see another collection thread. And another comic fan too. I can tell the Wolverine, Preacher, and Spiderman #1s. Love to see another Preacher fan. I've been extolling it's virtues for quite a while.
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

HOLY BIG PILE OF BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU SHELVES. Cant wait to see more Squire says +17 I think he for got the 0's. Should be +170000.
                    Originally posted by halyndon View Post
                    Some books

Bryan Smith stuff:

Fangoria collection...need about 20 more to complete it.

Going to try to get updated pics to add as well..

Comment

Nice set up, Halyndon - love those Fangoria's.

Comment

Thanks for starting another collectors thread. Love the shelves and looking forward to seeing more!

Comment

Wow..... impressive!

I used to get Fangoria mags for free - had a family member that worked for a local distributor (I guess), and they would always bring me back the issues that were going back to the publisher or whatever (not really sure how the chain of distribution works/worked then). I believe the cover or at least title of cover would go back, and the rest was scrapped - so I used to get them this way all the time.

Comment

Love the built-in and the way you present your collection. Nice!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

By the way - I love the collection, just not the jersey on the shelf (unless it's #14).

Actually, I don't mind the Devils.

Comment

Working...
                              X