Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fate and The Exorcist: An In-depth Interview with William Peter Blatty (eBook)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate and The Exorcist: An In-depth Interview with William Peter Blatty (eBook)

Fate and The Exorcist: An In-depth Interview with William Peter Blatty
    by Brian James Freeman

Hi Folks!

We're pleased to announce another exciting eBook has been added to our online store for immediate download:

When Cemetery Dance Publications managing editor Brian James Freeman sat down with William Peter Blatty for a quick interview, he already knew the New York Times bestselling author of The Exorcist, Legion, The Ninth Configuration, Elsewhere, and many other acclaimed novels was a fascinating person, as well as one of our most acclaimed writers of the last fifty years.
    Kinsmen
    What Freeman didn't expect was how open Blatty would be about his entire life and every aspect of his career, including both the highs and the lows.

What started as a simple interview turned into a 10,000 word career-spanning discussion that touches on just about every project Blatty has ever conceived.

Starting with Blatty's appearance on You Bet Your Life through the writing of The Exorcist and concluding with his current projects and his thoughts on fate and life in general, there is something for every William Peter Blatty fan in this incredibly in-depth interview.

CLICK HERE for more information
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Is this the same interview from the CD book Exorcist and Legion?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Is this the same interview from the CD book Exorcist and Legion?
      Yep
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Then let me say to all who did not get a copy of the book you really should check out this interview. One of the best I have read. WPB has a lot to say and I really enjoyed it.

Comment

I have to agree with the above: I highly recommend the interview. I bought the ebook edition for $.99, and it was worth every penny. Brian did a great job, and the last part of the interview, about fate, made this one of my favorite author interviews I've ever read.

Comment

Working...
          X