• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Walker by Patrick Whalen (eBook)

Death Walker
    by Patrick Whalen

Hi Folks!

We're pleased to announce another exciting eBook has been added to our online store for immediate download:

WHEN DEATH STIRS THE EARTH QUAKES WITH RAGE AND FEAR

After a century of buried silence, in Avallon, Washington, a fissure opens to the light and a creature awakens from a stony sleep. Driven by Indian sprits, it is the Witiko, gatherer of power, harvester of human flesh and blood…..

On the Maine coast hired assassins search for their target: John Winter, a former government hit man one of their own. Winter is dying of Cancer even while he’s marked for death. Heading west is his station wagon, he hopes to slip beyond the reach of the hired killers, but they follow close behind all the way across the county…

In the vast, majestic Northwest, the citizens of Avallon are also being pursued – by a more unearthly, insatiable force. A charred tribe of blackened corpses, the newly dead are descending from the mountains, threatening the town and its determined young police chief, Erin O’Donnell.

For her, for John Winter, for everyone, the truth will soon be revealed. Living death, the ghastly legacy of the Witiko, is their only chance for survival…

CLICK HERE for more information
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

I think of all the Whelan e-books - this one, at least to me, looks like the most interesting. I have yet to read anything by this author.

Comment

Working...
    X