• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Femme by Bill Pronzini (eBook)

Femme: An Original "Nameless Detective" Novella
    by Bill Pronzini

Hi Folks!

We're pleased to announce an exciting new eBook has been added to our online store for immediate download:

Femme fatale. French for "deadly woman."

You hear the term a lot these days, usually in connection with noir fiction and film noir. But they're not just products of literature or film, the folklore of nearly every culture. They exist in modern society, too. The genuine femme fatales you hear about now and then are every bit as evil as the fictional variety. Yet what sets them apart is that they're the failures, the ones who for one reason or another got caught. For every one of those, there must be several times as many who get away with their destructive crimes...

In the thirty years the Nameless Detective has been a private investigator, he has never once had the misfortune to cross paths with this type of seductress... but in Femme he'll meet Cory Beckett, a deadly woman who has brought some new angles to the species. New—and terrible.

CLICK HERE for more information about this product
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Thanks Dan for both of these.

Comment

If you're having trouble loading the .mobi files onto your Kindle, or you don't like to plug your Kindle into your computer, several people have recommended Amazon's "Send To Kindle For PC" to me:
      MAITHLY

Comment

Originally posted by maithly View Post
        If you're having trouble loading the .mobi files onto your Kindle, or you don't like to plug your Kindle into your computer, several people have recommended Amazon's "Send To Kindle For PC" to me:
        That's what we recommend using. That said if you have a traditional Kindle you should also have an email address associated with your Kindle which you can email the files to.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          That's what we recommend using. That said if you have a traditional Kindle you should also have an email address associated with your Kindle which you can email the files to.
          If I recall correctly though, if you send the file "from" an email account other than the one you use to sign into Amazon.com, you have to go onto Amazon.com to "approve" this other email address from which you are sending the files as an approved sender.

Comment

Working...
          X