CD eBooks in May / June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD eBooks in May / June

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let you know we have a big pile of new eBooks coming your way over the next couple of weeks. Including the eBook for CD 69 and four eBooks from an author we've never published before. The majority of these will show up on the major eBook distributors starting tomorrow and then we'll be officially announcing them through the CD store over the next couple of weeks. Happy reading!
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Great that means more free stuff for cdcc members. Like I really need more to read right now or for the next 5 years.

Comment

Agreed. But it's still fun.

Comment

Wonder if this dark thing will be an ebook also. Most likely not. I do not like looking at art to much on my kindle. Comics stink in e form

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Wonder if this dark thing will be an ebook also. Most likely not. I do not like looking at art to much on my kindle. Comics stink in e form
          Ahh I love the eComics. The transitions from frame to frame are awesome. Comixology really have done a great job with digital comics.

Instagram

Comment

Might have to check out that app as I see it is a free download and there are comics for free to read. I tried another one and did not like it. I have a kindle fire hd do you know if the quality is as good as the ipad version?
            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Ahh I love the eComics. The transitions from frame to frame are awesome. Comixology really have done a great job with digital comics.

Comment

Might have to check out that app as I see it is a free download and there are comics for free to read. I tried another one and did not like it. I have a kindle fire hd do you know if the quality is as good as the ipad version?
              I would assume so. I use it on my phone mostly and my tablet a little bit.

Instagram

Comment

For my Kobo, I have a decent back log, but I have a feeling it's going to get bigger over the next little while.

Now, if only my wife had got me the Kobo Glo.....

Comment

Here's a list before we officially announce them. You should be able to find all these on the distributors sites now (Apple in a couple days)

Femme by Bill Pronzini
                  Kinsmen by Bill Pronzini
                  Snow Shadows by Mick Garris
                  Torn by Lee Thomas
                  Cemetery Dance: Issue 69
                  Monastery by Patrick Whalen
                  Deathwalker by Patrick Whalen
                  Out of the Nigh by Patrick Whalen
                  Night Thirst by Patrick Whalen

Also there will be a 99 cent interview coming soon as well.

Instagram

Comment

Those Whelan ones are quite old I see.

Keep 'em coming Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      Those Whelan ones are quite old I see.

Keep 'em coming Dan.
                      We've got some really cool stuff coming as well. 2 of which are taking me forever to complete, but will probably be our most intricate and coolest eBooks to date. (yes I'm a tease I know)

Instagram

Comment

It's not your fault. We blame Brian for turning you into a tease.

Comment

It's not your fault. We blame Brian for turning you into a tease.
                          I will tell you they are e versions of two books that are already announced. The eBooks won't be out till the print versions come out, assuming I ever get them done. This first one has taken me a long time and I'm only maybe half done.

Instagram

Comment

You should post a thread on how you put e-books together.I did not realize that they were so hard to put together.

The new offerings in the e-book section sound interesting.

Comment

You should post a thread on how you put e-books together.I did not realize that they were so hard to put together.

The new offerings in the e-book section sound interesting.
                              I was thinking that would be an awesome idea too. I can say I didn't realize what's involved in doing that either.

I do notice from time to time some errors - from the odd spelling mistake or the way a sentence flows. I noticed this once or twice in Oblivion.

Comment

Working...
                              X