No announcement yet.

Joyland Limited, Lettered, and Hardback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not this time I just did what he said and ordered my own..
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    It'll make a nice companion piece to my lettered Number 121! I can start a new shelf! "Books I stole from Campmeister Tom!"

Comment

I switched the location and ordered the S/L Got an email stating "Your order has been received and processed" Hard to believe a signed and numbered copy for that price, nice!!
      If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I know. I got fed ex shipping at $13.00 on the s/l for a total of $88.00.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by jigertz View Post
          SK collector posted this:

UPDATE: If you change the website's region from UK to USA you may still be able to order a copy of the S/L!! - Go to their main site and change the region in the upper right corner.

I was able to order a s/l (I think--they did not send an order confirmation), and they are still showing the signed and regular limiteds as available.
          I did that and got a confirmation email - I hope they didn't take too many orders!

Comment

I got a callback confirmation and a cc charge.
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Too late for me, I guess it might be for the best otherwise I probably couldn't afford the mystery release tomorrow.

Comment

I got a phonecall at 7:15 tonight confirming my order.It seems in my rush to order the book I did not put in my whole cc number.Thank God for paypal as I do not want to mess up tomorrows order.

Comment

Thats a really odd website for ordering- the 80's lady with big hair and a corded phone? not a website I felt safe ordering from...but I did! lol. "The Clear Choice For All Your Magazine's Subscription Needs"
                  Wonder how the other site sold out and this one still has?

Comment

I ordered this as well. My confirmation came a day or two later after my CC was charged but went into my junk. I happened to be checking my junk for a response from a landlord(no one seems to want to rent to us) and found it there. was very relieved and then cancelled my order for the trade hardcover. I was also excited about the shipping price as I got international shipping for $13

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                      I ordered this as well. My confirmation came a day or two later after my CC was charged but went into my junk. I happened to be checking my junk for a response from a landlord(no one seems to want to rent to us) and found it there. was very relieved and then cancelled my order for the trade hardcover. I was also excited about the shipping price as I got international shipping for $13
                      That's a great shipping price. Maybe we should move Dan and Dave to the UK and start printing/warehousing over there!
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Titan Books has more copies of the unsigned Standard Limited Edition for sale

http://titanbooks.com/joyland-standa...-edition-7152/

Comment

Prob due to people like myself who had ordered it because the signed edition was sold out and then found out you could still get them from another site and cancelled the order.

Comment

I got an email from Forbidden Planet saying my card was about to be charged and that the total altogether for the signed limited is $121.82, still not bad for a signed King Limited!

Comment

Got mine today! #87. With a little help from this forum and SK Collector I scored a signed King limited for 79.00 bucks. I can't stop smiling.

Comment

That's the lowest number we know of so far!

John

Comment

Working...
                                X