No announcement yet.

Joyland Limited, Lettered, and Hardback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought some said they had #14! maybe I'm wrong (or thinking of another title)...
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Had Number 484 of the limited edition waiting on my doorstep when I got home tonight. I am very pleased with the production quality of this book. The art matches the story very well also. I will try to get some pictures up in my collection thread tomorrow.

Comment

Copy 109 came while I was out yesterday. Took longer to open then it will to read. Very well packed book. I never received an email and was wondering if my order went through. Nice to see that it did. Pics real soon.

Comment

My signed limited finally arrived today. #19. My first signed SK book after over thirty years of reading his books.

Comment

Congratulations!

John

Comment

Received a copy (#519) through a secondary source, higher cost than at issue but still good to add to the collection.

Comment

Received e-mail that the lettered edition was available to order. Already sold out when I got to the site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Received e-mail that the lettered edition was available to order. Already sold out when I got to the site.
                  I didn't even get an e-mail!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

I am pretty sure that the e-mails were sent in error. THe lettered editions shipped around the same time as the limited and the e-mail I received said the limited was available to order.

e-mail text:
                    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your enquiry about the availability of the following item.

Joyland (Signed Numbered Edition Hardcover)
                    http://forbiddenplanet.com/102808

We are happy to tell you that this item is now available to order. If you wish to order, please click on the link above and it will take you to the product page on our website.

If the item is available for order immediately, it will be flagged as IN STOCK or ORDER ON REQUEST, otherwise it will be flagged PRE-ORDER and will give a date when we expect delivery of the item.

Please be aware that this e-mail does not mean that we have reserved the item for you. Some items go out of stock due to great demand and, while we make every effort to ensure we fulfil your order, we cannot guarantee that the item will remain in stock. We recommend that you follow the link above and place your order quickly.

Delivery dates provided to us by suppliers can be subject to change and these are updated on the website as soon as we receive the information.

This email means we have removed your name from the list of enquiries about this item. If you are unsuccessful in obtaining the product this time you will need to enter your email address again to be notified if the product comes back into stock.

Thank you for contacting the Forbidden Planet Mail Order team.

Comment

Well ok then. I don't feel so bad now.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        Well ok then. I don't feel so bad now.
                        I still feel fairly pi**ed that I missed the lettered edition that was only £150!!!!

I mean really?? £150 for a LETTERED EDITION!!!!!!
                        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                        - Stephen King

Comment

point taken.That is a steal.

Comment

Working...
                          X