No announcement yet.

Upcoming Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I look forward to the new collection, Kealan.
    Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Hope I'm posting this question in the appropriate place. Any chance "Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn" will ever be rereleased as a hardcover? I've kept my out on the secondary market and have never seen a copy come up for sale. Would love to be able to add this book to my collection and complete the Timmy Quinn series, as I have the other four books in the series.

Comment

Thank you sir!
        http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
          Hope I'm posting this question in the appropriate place. Any chance "Nemesis: The Death of Timmy Quinn" will ever be rereleased as a hardcover? I've kept my out on the secondary market and have never seen a copy come up for sale. Would love to be able to add this book to my collection and complete the Timmy Quinn series, as I have the other four books in the series.
          There are no immediate plans to rerelease NEMESIS in hardcover, I'm afraid, though who knows what the future holds? In the meantime, it's still available in digital and paperback.
          http://www.kealanpatrickburke.com

Comment

Didn't Thunderstorm Books release a hard cover of this a few years back?

Comment

Originally posted by One eyed cat View Post
              Didn't Thunderstorm Books release a hard cover of this a few years back?
              Yes they did. It was limited to 325 signed copies and is long sold out. They issued a collected Timmy Quinn called Stage Whispers at the same time. That one is signed and numbered and limited to 75 copies. I think they are very hard to acquire at this point. I know mine will not be leaving my collection!

Comment

Thanks Martin, think I have them both somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                X