July 30th!! Already???

Comment

o god my anxiety is starting

Comment

Limited edition Joyland!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Limited edition Joyland!
          That would be awesome, but my credit card is going to self destruct if there's any more limited edition King! That being said, I hope it is Joyland.

Comment

PayPal locked and Loaded. Gift certificate still with plenty of money. Now if I can just time things Tuesday could be great.

Comment

Dark Tower perhaps, the whole series done ala Cemetery Dance

I do know Glenn Chadbourne has been working on a secret project that he was very excited about, but he would not say for who or what.
              Last edited by paperdragon; 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM.
              If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Everyone is thinking King. Well what if it is not. Maybe it is something from Koontz. CD has not published him in a long time. I just wish it was Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  An excellent guess, but not quite. Volume 3 is still just an idea, with no forward momentum at the moment.

This book, whatever it may be, will be announced on May 14th and published on July 30th.

Brian
                  Kinda figured it wouldn't be SoD 3, but I hoped, lol. I still gotta get Volume 1 at some point though anyway.

You can tell me what the announcement is early, I promise not to tell anyone Of course then I would have to wait until it is officially announced, whatever it is, which might be like torture, lol
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

I know! I bet it's an uber, Super-duper, deluxe, limited, lettered edition of Twilight! Am I right? I'm right aren't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                      I know! I bet it's an uber, Super-duper, deluxe, limited, lettered edition of Twilight! Am I right? I'm right aren't I?
                      If it is, there will be a lot of happy moms out there.....and a lot of disappointed rest of us.

Comment

The news is the name change for CD 15 year celebration.Table of contents featuring a new story by Stephen King.Signed by Stephen King and many more.

Comment

That is just a guess by the way.

Comment

I am so excited!!! I hope I dont miss the email announcement while I am at work. Didn't miss the Doctor Sleep one but I sat there upset I had no money n i still dont...lol. cc is awaiting if its something REALLY good and not too too much money.

If the picture is a clue it certainly does look like its probably the project Glenn was working on tho. When I read the title I immediately thought of something wicked this way comes though for some reason. lol. Just a split second thought and not even close...haha. I will be waiting...

Comment

I didn't get a link either. Was gonna get Mason to enter but I dont have the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                                The whole traycase just SPARKLES!
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X