No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys! Is the Harper/Voyager set illustrated?

Comment

No, not illustrated, but they have slipcases and are pretty nice looking, a nice second choice for me. One day maybe, I'll come across the Subterranean Press editions at a reasonable price. Glad you were able to pick yours up.
      IMG_0630.jpg

Comment

Very classy editions I must say!

Comment

Great additions. Would love to see some of the illustrations in One for the Road if you get a chance. That one has intrigued me for a long but the cover illustration just did nothing for me.

Comment

No problem, here's a few more illustrations from One For the Road:

Comment

Also got this new edition of NOS4A2 and Wraith included from IDW. Great new art. This mutha is HUGE! Weighs a ton. Cool little doodle next to Charles Paul Wilson III (the artist's) signature.

One complaint is that the slipcase is a bit tight, otherwise this is a flawless book.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                No problem, here's a few more illustrations from One For the Road:

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                  Also got this new edition of NOS4A2 and Wraith included from IDW. Great new art. This mutha is HUGE! Weighs a ton. Cool little doodle next to Charles Paul Wilson III (the artist's) signature.

One complaint is that the slipcase is a bit tight, otherwise this is a flawless book.
                  Very nice, my copy is on the way!

Comment

Love the lettered NOS4A2, Dan! Congratulations.

sk

Comment

Picked up some books from the local bookstore.

Some paperback reader copies for the bus of some classic epics:

A couple Sword & Sorcery classics:

Folio copy of Sir. Walter Scott's Rob Roy:

A nice edition of Ambrose Bierce's works:

And last but not least a beautiful Easton copy of Gene Wolfe's The Shadow of the Torturer. Haven't read any of Wolfe's long work yet, but I just finish a short of his in Swords & Dark Magic and loved it.

Comment

Congrats Theli on your new pick ups. Especially One For The Road. That had to be a long arduous search. I don't recall ever seeing one for sale. I'm very happy for you. Makes me miss my 1/500 even more. Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
                          Congrats Theli on your new pick ups. Especially One For The Road. That had to be a long arduous search. I don't recall ever seeing one for sale. I'm very happy for you. Makes me miss my 1/500 even more. Mike
                          Long time no see on the board brother Mike! Good to see ya! Would that copy of One For The Road be the one that now resides with me?

Comment

Thanks Mike! It's been a while! How ya been?

Comment

Great adds! Especially the GRRM's! Way to go!

Comment

Congrats on the Game of Thrones, wanted it but sold out quickly :/ Just a FYI it looks like HarperCollins will be printing out a new slipcase edition of A Song of Ice and Fire series http://www.bookdepository.com/Game-T.../9780008115401
                                Really diggin IDW's NOS4A2...must find funds somehow lol

Comment

Working...
                                X