No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another nice add. I read Christmas with the dead over the holiday season just past. It is a great little story.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
      I never even heard of this book until you posted it! Just managed to find a copy on Ebay and ordered it. I love PS, but everytime I try to make an overseas purchase, my bank red flags it, declines the charge, and freezes my account. It's a pain in the butt.
      That is actually a good thing, as it helps protect you from bad people being able to make fraudulent charges. I would suggest talking to your bank about allowing that one single company not be flagged. That sucks it gets flagged, but good that your bank keeps a watch out for fraudulent activity
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
        I never even heard of this book until you posted it! Just managed to find a copy on Ebay and ordered it. I love PS, but everytime I try to make an overseas purchase, my bank red flags it, declines the charge, and freezes my account. It's a pain in the butt.
        Well I am glad I could help point out something new for you! I actually just got mine on ebay, if you keep your eyes open you get a copy for pretty cheap. Mine was only $18 + shipping. I actually just made a purchase from the same seller. For those of you who have been paying attention to the Stephen King s/l thread, three guesses what my latest order is

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Well I am glad I could help point out something new for you! I actually just got mine on ebay, if you keep your eyes open you get a copy for pretty cheap. Mine was only $18 + shipping. I actually just made a purchase from the same seller. For those of you who have been paying attention to the Stephen King s/l thread, three guesses what my latest order is
          You just bagged yourself a copy of Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King haven't you?
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Perhaps

Comment

Perhaps

Comment

Gawww I knew it!!!!

Congratulations!!!

I am so envious right now!!!
                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                - Stephen King

Comment

Much to my dismay I cancelled my order for Knowing Darkness. I hadn't realized that it had been a signed personalized copy. The seller understood. Back to square one

Comment

Much to my dismay I cancelled my order for Knowing Darkness. I hadn't realized that it had been a signed personalized copy. The seller understood. Back to square one
                    I am sorry to hear that. I have sent you a PM.
                    - Stephen King

Comment

Got it! Thanks.

Comment

My first Ray Garton book:

Last edited by Theli; 02-18-2014, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Awesome add!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

That's a great book for your collection!!
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Nice! I love Stir of Echoes that was snuck in there, movie was creepy.

Comment

My first Ray Garton book:

Great book.One on my list to get. Garton is great. My first Ray Garton was The Folks.A nice twisted tale.

Comment

Working...
                                X