No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lot Lizards in intriguing to me, mainly for the fact my wife is a dispatcher for big truck company, and we have a good friend who is a driver. The title alone cracks me up, plus knowing what a lot lizard refers to.

Comment

^Very nice, ha ha. Can't wait to read it.
      Originally posted by Highbury View Post
      Nice! I love Stir of Echoes that was snuck in there, movie was creepy.
      Needed something to prop it up, turns out Stir of Echoes has multiple uses.

Comment

I got the last of my King order/preorders earlier today. First too arrive a couple of weeks ago was The Shining from Sub. Press:

Comment

You can probably guess that the next up on the list was the Illustrated Edition of 'Salem's Lot from the first picture. I am very happy to get this one, and really look forward to reading One For the Road and Jerusalem's Lot. The "deleted scenes" is also a huge bonus.

Absolutely love the endpapers on this one.

This will have to satisfy until I get the Centipede edition. Would've needed it anyway for the pictures, which are inexplicably excluded from Centipede's gift edition.

Comment

And the last one to arrive yesterday is PS publishing's Pet Sematary:

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
              You can probably guess that the next up on the list was the Illustrated Edition of 'Salem's Lot from the first picture. I am very happy to get this one, and really look forward to reading One For the Road and Jerusalem's Lot. The "deleted scenes" is also a huge bonus.

Absolutely love the endpapers on this one.

This will have to satisfy until I get the Centipede edition. Would've needed it anyway for the pictures, which are inexplicably excluded from Centipede's gift edition.
              That is a great looking addition, Salem's Lot is such a great story

Comment

Very good adds....

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Awesome adds!!!
                    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                    - Stephen King

Comment

It's been almost a month since my last haul, still focusing on the Vamps, other than the RK books coming in the mail.

Simon Clark's Vampyrrhic:

And I got a nice bonus for ordering Vampyrrhic from CamelotBooks.com, a free chapette that connects to the sequel, Vampyrrhic Rites, Simon Clark's Hotel Midnight (with cover art from Glenn Chadbourne).

Comment

Also received Brian Lumley's Necroscope, which I have been anxious to read for some time, but put off getting the paperback cause I wanted to get this edition something fierce. Finally found it for a good price and had to jump on it. The art is all Bob Eggleton, top notch artist.

Comment

Wow! Impressive artwork in that.

Vampyrrhic is one that I wouldn't mind to get my hands on at one point.

Comment

I noticed something odd about Vampyrrhic, the tipped in page with the sig, is smaller than the rest of the leaf. I assume all are like this, but it's the first l/e book I have purchased that is like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                              I noticed something odd about Vampyrrhic, the tipped in page with the sig, is smaller than the rest of the leaf. I assume all are like this, but it's the first l/e book I have purchased that is like that.
                              Hmm the limited of that one was before I worked here, but what I would assume is that the printer trimmed the sig sheets incorrectly for that edition.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Probably a printer no longer in use

Comment

Working...
                                X