Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir!

Comment

The lettered edition of Joe Lansdale's Dead in the West arrived yesterday:

The slipcase had a nice felt lining.

I'm a big of fan Stephen Bissette, who also did artwork for Swamp Thing and some DC horror comics, and I have been looking forward to reading some Joe Lansdale for a while too.

Comment

That's an awesome lettered edition, Theli! Truly stunning!!!
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Sara Pinborough in my opinion should be better known. Fantastic writer. I have read two of her novels and a bunch of short stories. There are so many great women authors writing now.
          I agree. I have discovered some great female authors recently, and look forward to more! Discovered Kelli Owen and Mary SanGiovanni when Paul at Thunderstorm Books gave me copies of their small books that he published. I was just expecting to get the Ronald Kelly book I ordered, but he gave me a nice bonus Great way to make your customers very happy! Discovering female authors like Sandy DeLuca and Lisa Von Biela through my Kindle subscription with DarkFuse.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
          Yeah i have heard of F. Paul Wilson, but I was unfamiliar with Sarah Pinborough.
          I've heard of her, but never read anything of hers. Will be soon though as I plan to read the Maelstrom title soon!
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

^Let me know how it is when you are done!

Comment

Very nice Lansdale title.

Comment

^Let me know how it is when you are done!
                Will do!
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Some great adds, envious of the Lansdale book
                  If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Got another Lansdale book on Monday. Was hoping to get it before Christmas, but I guess that was farfetched. PS publishings Holiday Chapbook #6: Joe R. Lansdale's Christmas With the Dead, art courtesy of Glenn Chadbourne.

Comment

That's some great adds to your collection Theli.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Nice adds.
                        Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Oh wow, I want your Lansdale!

Comment

Got another Lansdale book on Monday. Was hoping to get it before Christmas, but I guess that was farfetched. PS publishings Holiday Chapbook #6: Joe R. Lansdale's Christmas With the Dead, art courtesy of Glenn Chadbourne.

I never even heard of this book until you posted it! Just managed to find a copy on Ebay and ordered it. I love PS, but everytime I try to make an overseas purchase, my bank red flags it, declines the charge, and freezes my account. It's a pain in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
                              I never even heard of this book until you posted it! Just managed to find a copy on Ebay and ordered it. I love PS, but everytime I try to make an overseas purchase, my bank red flags it, declines the charge, and freezes my account. It's a pain in the butt.
                              Dang! Sounds like you need a new bank. That definitely sucks!
                              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                                Dang! Sounds like you need a new bank. That definitely sucks!
                                Federal banks are just picky, I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X