No announcement yet.

Theli's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying To Get Better It;s going slow but i am happy to be back. I hope to be here awhile Thanks!!!

Comment

Yes it Would. I t went to a great home. Hopefully i'm back for awhile!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
        Trying To Get Better It;s going slow but i am happy to be back. I hope to be here awhile Thanks!!!
        Continue to fight the good fight my good man. All one can do.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys! And thanks for the tip Julzz, I'll look into it!

Comment

Thanks for posting the interior illustrations.

Comment

Been stocking up again recently, just been to busy to post. Got these from a local charity book sale.

Picked this up along with The Last Wish (pictured later) at the local book store. It's been ages since I'd read a graphic novel, kind of been itching for one.

Something from CD:

Another book I've been hunting for a while. Interestingly enough double signed by most authors at their stories.

Comment

One more anthology for good measure. Absolutely stunning art!

The first art piece is from the Abercrombie work, the second from Rothfuss. There's also many pen and ink art throughout too.

Comment

More Sub. Press books:

And some more used books (and The Last Wish PB) for reading purposes:

I discovered Tim Lebbon's work while read Swords & Dark Magic earlier this month, and I was blown away by how he combines horror and fantasy in a way that none since Karl Edward Wagner have been able to achieve. I've also been very interested in finally checking out Delany and P.N. Elrod. And am going to read The Last Wish for a group read in March.

Comment

Great stuff!
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Some great additions.

Comment

Awesome additions. Gotta loved the local used shops, some great finds to be had. I noticed a lot of those big Robert Jordan books at the few local stores here. Also, though not pictured, I always see Jean M Auel books too.

Comment

Impressive, Dan! Love your latest additions!

sk

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys! Got one more in the mail today. 1/50 leatherbound and remarqued edition of Conan of Cimmeria Volume 3, with matching prelim sketch art portfolio.

A nice selection of colour and black and white art throughout. His style reminds me of Roy Krenkel a bit, and even Jeff Jones to a lesser degree.
                            Last edited by Theli; 02-29-2016, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Wandering Star edition of Conan Volume 1 this is the regular clothbound edition with art and remarque from Mark Schultz.

A nice colour frontispiece, with some great full page and smaller black & white art throughout

And the original remarque:

Comment

Signed first edition of The Name of the Wind (the sicker is on the broadart, thank god!)

Night Shade's signed limited edition of Karl Edward Wagner's Gods in Darkness (includes both dust jackets, the regular and the first press with the Wanger typo)

Considering it's signed by Ken Kelly, I'd kind of hoped for some art throughout, still a cool collection though.

Comment

Working...
                                X