Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many folks are owed Books or Stories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by halyndon View Post
    Anything?
    I don't think so, as I am still waiting as well.

It's frustrating, but it seems like it's a case of best intentions turning into biting off more than you could chew. I know all the remarques are very time consuming, not to mention all the other things going on with their own deadlines, but unless something is made a priority something else will always come along to keep it from happening. I still look forward to the day when I receive this and other books ordered, but I no longer have any expectation on when that will occur.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
      Sorry, Pete. Got your books packed, still need to mail them out... hopefully after the holiday.
      It's been another two months....

Comment

Mr. Kelly recently posted an update in his blog, http://ronaldkelly.blogspot.com/ , that explains things in a very open and honest way. I look forward to getting my books, but even more he and his family getting through this difficult period. All the best Ron.
        Last edited by rjmyers; 07-28-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I hadn't checked his blog for a while as nothing had been posted since May of 2012. I tend to get the same way when things go bad for me, so I sympathize. Better days ahead, Ron. Keep the faith. I'll do the same.
          Last edited by srboone; 07-29-2013, 05:57 AM.
          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

His website got updated too.

Comment

anyone receive anything the last couple months?

Comment

Hey Folks! Just an update as to where I am on sending out books and such.

I'm currently remarquing and mailing out copies of The Dark'Un that I owe people; the printer shorted Thunderstorm on copies of Hindsight, and, in-turn, so was I, so if you ordered both books, I'll probably have to refund your money on that one, or subsitute it with a future book. Essentials 5 & 6 are still in the editing process, so it'll probably be the end of the year before they're released. I'm hoping to see Restless Shadows released in a month or so, so I should have those books by November (I hope!)

If you're overseas, I'll probably just give you a refund on your order. I bit off more than I could chew when I started taking international orders and I apologize for that. Believe me, my intentions were good, but you can't always please everyone without digging a hole for yourself sometimes.

I am in the process of printing and mailing out the last two rounds of the Beneath the Bed story and hope to have everyone's copy to them by November at the latest.

Again, sorry for the delay, but it's been a rough and rocky road during the past 18 months... but I'm finally hitting smooth pavement once again. Things are looking up!

Many Happy Nightmares!

Ron

Comment

I'm glad things are looking up for you Ron!
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

And just to back up what he said, I got my copy of "The Dark'un" last week.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                      It's been another two months....
                      Did you get your books in the end?
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                        Did you get your books in the end?
                        Nope. Talked to Ron though and he will be giving me my money back.

Comment

Sorry. I am glad to hear you are able to receive a refund though.

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
                          Nope. Talked to Ron though and he will be giving me my money back.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Anybody heard anything on this front as of late? I'm still awaiting word on the last two "Essentials". Wrote Ron to check on things back at the beginning of November, and heard back saying he'd look into it. Haven't heard anything further as of yet.

Thanks!

Comment

Got it, Thanks Ron!!
                              Mike

Comment

Hope you enjoy it, Mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X