Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many folks are owed Books or Stories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Pete. I appreciate that. I'll find an extra-sturdy box for your books and have them in route by this weekend.

Comment

Hey Ron: I was never worried about not receiving Hindsight in the Essentials collection. I know you're a busy guy. And, had gone through some family hardships. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Ron!

Comment

A quick update to let you folks know where I am on the shipping of books and stories:

Books: I mailed out a big batch of inscribed Essentials last Wednesday and hope to send out another batch this coming weekend. If yours wasn't in the first, likely it'll be in the second or third shipment. The time-consuming act of remarquing all of these is what's causing the hold-up.

Beneath the Bed: I've got a tall stack of manila envelopes on the corner of my desk; about a third of the BtheB's I need to mail. I had every intention of mailing these out last Friday, but all three of my kids had the flu and I never made it to the P.O. Anyway, this batch will go out tomorrow afternoon.

Personalized stories: I have about three or four personalized stories I'm doing for folks. I have the plots fleshed out, just need to find the time to sit down and do the writing. Hope to have these done by the end of April.

Comment

Thanks for the update Ron. I know you've been very busy with work and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald Kelly View Post
              The time-consuming act of remarquing all of these is what's causing the hold-up.
              IMHO it is well worth the wait. Keep up the great work.
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Ron,
                Thanks for The Dark 'Un! Arrived today.
                Mike

Comment

An update on the books and stories: I'm getting the second batch of Beneath the Bed stories ready for mailing, as well as a few books I haven't sent out yet. Been busy trying to catch up on deadlines. I know it's a lame excuse, but when you're pulling a full time job and raising three young'uns (ages 5, 8, and 15) life just seems to overshadow your good intentions sometimes.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Ron! Good to hear from you.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

An update on the books and stories: I'm getting the second batch of Beneath the Bed stories ready for mailing, as well as a few books I haven't sent out yet.
                      I really appreciate the updates too Ron. Sometimes I worry that you may have sent something, but the Post Office ate it before it made it to my door (which has happened too many times before).

Comment

If my copy of Hindsight in the Essentials comes to Oceanaire -- it comes. If not -- so be it.

Comment

Thanks, Pete. I appreciate that. I'll find an extra-sturdy box for your books and have them in route by this weekend.
                          Hey Ron, just wanted to know if you had an update on this as two months have passed and still nothing.

Comment

Sorry, Pete. Got your books packed, still need to mail them out... hopefully after the holiday.

Comment

Hey. Has the second batch of Beneath the Bed been mailed out yet?

Thanks,

Rob

Comment

Anything?

Comment

Working...
                                X