Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many folks are owed Books or Stories??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how many folks are owed Books or Stories??

Just asking!
    Mike

A personalized story, last two Essentials remarqued, upcoming two Essentials remarqued, and a letter about the first time Ron met Rob McCammon (from his ebay sale last year).
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
      A personalized story, last two Essentials remarqued, upcoming two Essentials remarqued, and a letter about the first time Ron met Rob McCammon (from his ebay sale last year).
      So I'm not alone in this boat of madness!! I have to say you're a little worse than me. Essentials 3 & 4 is what I'm waiting for. He can keep the story, I would have given him the money for his little girl to go on her trip. And I'll help out with the next one if he asks. I don't mind waiting as much as not getting a response to my emails or getting a straight answer about a reasonable time frame for delivery. I paid in April 2012. We need to get this out in the open and settled. The rest of y'all need to sack up if you're owed items. Come on Ron!! Do that right thing!!! All these folks respect you and your talent. Give 'em some respect back.

Comment

I am waiting on my copy of Beneath The Bed, and that is all. Going to have to have him send it to where I will be staying for a little while.
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Have you heard anything about when the next one is going to be out. I have the first 4 also. I can not remember is it 6 or 7 total?
          Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

I'm waiting on "Hindsight" -- part of the Essentials collection.

Comment

I think its 8 total. Checked the THunderstorm Books site, but no news yet, that I could find.

Comment

I am owed copies 7, 8, 9, and Letter E of "Beneath the Bed".
                The last I heard from Ron was in December. He stated that he was getting ready to ship them out the following week.
                I have purchased other items directly from Ron with little delay, but this is getting frustrating.
                This is kind of like CD in that you pay up front and sometimes get your book within a year. I have some items on order for 4 years or more.
                Frustrating is all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Have you heard anything about when the next one is going to be out. I have the first 4 also. I can not remember is it 6 or 7 total?
                  I beleive that the number is 6. I know that this series of Ron Kelly's Essentials came to Thunderstorm from Full Moon Press and it was for 6 books.

Comment

It's all eight original Zebra novels. Pitfall, BloodKin, Father's Little Helper and Possesion are left. I think Paul at Thunderstorm is working to get two out per year plus this year the sequel to Hindsight which isn't part of the essentials.

I waited over a full year for the first set of essentials, it was a little frustrating, but I did get the books. Although I am a bit surprised that Ron hasn,t answered your emails because he is usually pretty good about that sort of thing.
                    Last edited by adamjames; 02-23-2013, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adamjames View Post
                      It's all eight original Zebra novels. Pitfall, BloodKin, Father's Little Helper and Possesion are left. I think Paul at Thunderstorm is working to get two out per year plus this year the sequel to Hindsight which isn't part of the essentials.

I waited over a full year for the first set of essentials, it was a little frustrating, but I did get the books. Although I am a bit surprised that Ron hasn,t answered your emails because he is usually pretty good about that sort of thing.
                      I recieved the first two in a reasonable amount of time. He did a great job, responded to emails. It was fine. The last books, 3 & 4 were published in August 2012, we aren't dealing with publishing delays.

Comment

I'm waiting for Essentials and Beneath, but I'm not worried. I know he'll come through. 2012 was a horrible year for Ron's personal life, and I hope he'll be able to have a week where he can personalize and send out a whole bunch items that were pre-ordered from him.

Comment

Still waiting on beneath the bed.

Comment

Okay, folks. I know you don't want to hear about the Hell I went through in 2012. That's old news. I dropped the ball and I apologize. I'm a good person and not out to swindle or cheat anyone. I've been scrambling since December to catch up on writing deadlines and mail out books and stories owed.

Here's how it'll go: I'm going to concentrate on inscribing and remarquing (which takes alot of time) all books owed within the next two weeks and have them in the mail to you. This includes several international orders (sorry Pete!) that I owe my fans in Europe and Great Britian. I have about all of the copies of Beneath the Bed signed and numbered; just don't have them in the envelopes yet. I'll send them out by the last weekend in March. After all this is taken care of, I will no longer be offering discounted books to my fans. It's not fair to all of you to put up with my problems and procrastination, and, besides, Paul at Thunderstorm simply can't do an extra run of books to meet my demand.

I appreciate you all. Your Beneath the Bed contributions made the difference in Reilly going to Europe; without your interest, she would not have gone. Both she and I are in your debt for your participation. If we hadn't hit some potholes in our personal lives last year, you would have all had your stories by April of last year.

I hope to get overdue writing projects in the bag by the end of the year. I'm now halfway through the Signature Series book I'm writing for CD, but the 3/4 of the manuscript of A DARK & BLOODY GROUND is still trapped in crashed-hardddrive limbo, which I hope to take care of in a week or so.

All my best,

Ron

Comment

Thanks for the update Ron. I think we all know that you're a good person and not out to cheat anyone. And even though I'm waiting for lots of stuff from you (thanks for the shout out!) I know life can be brutal and sometimes it throws so much your way that despite all of your best intentions, you just cant get to some things that you want to do and need to get done, no matter how hard you try. My sincere best wishes! Hope to see you around here more often, you've got our support!

Comment

Working...
                              X