No announcement yet.

NOS4A2 Signed Hardbounds:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sub Press is making a slipcase for the S/L of NOS4A2. The orders are open until 11/15.

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...pcase_preorder

Comment

Apparently only available for another couple weeks or so, i will have to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
        Sub Press is making a slipcase for the S/L of NOS4A2. The orders are open until 11/15.

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...pcase_preorder
        Yeah, I got that email...I think I might have to get one of those.

Comment

My "dinged" copy arrives today (actually it arrived on Wednesday, but I wasn't able to pick it up until today.)

I got number 713 and can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong with it. It's a gorgeous edition. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
            Sweet! I managed to snag one of the dinged copies, got number 722, never been so glad to receive a damaged book in my life but honestly after inspecting it, I have a hard time telling what's wrong with it
            I got my dinger as well. I inspected this book inside and out and after about an hour or so, I think I felt it more than saw it. This was a gamble that I'm glad I took. Don't know if I'll get the slipcase though, or anything else for that matter. I got a notice that my insurance premiums are increasing 110% and deductibles are skyrocketing so that will cut into my disposable income significantly, unfortunately. I'll have to check and see what kind of mental health coverage I have because I'm sure I will go insane when I miss out on great books! I'm feeling anxious just thinking about it . . . . .
            " A room without books is like a body without a soul."
            - Cicero

Comment

That really sucks, pennynutter. I got my copy just recently and I inspected the book for a while and I'm not sure I found the defect. There some light swirl marks on the top of the pages, but I don't know if it's intentional or not.

Comment

Hey Brian or Dan,

Did you guys ship out your allotment of NOS4A2 yet?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                  Hey Brian or Dan,

Did you guys ship out your allotment of NOS4A2 yet?

Thanks
                  Nope the books have not arrived yet. It will be a bit before we can fit them into the schedule as Doctor Sleep is causing a bit of a back log of other things to receive and ship.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks for the update.

Comment

I received a new NOS4A2 item today, one that I had not seen before. I will try to post pictures this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X