No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Early Readers Club 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. Don't hold out much hope thatI actually joined, but it's worth checking out nonetheless.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Yeah, I brain-farted on that one. I don't know what happened. Oh well. I'm just mad at myself since it was an all-inclusive set for the entire year.

"I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I missed out on the ERC 2013 also and I rarely miss out on anything CD related. I was traveling on business in China when ERC 2013 camce out and do not like to make any kind of payments online when I am in China.

Comment

Any update on ERC 7?
          "now youes can't leave"
          A Bronx Tale
          directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            Any update on ERC 7?
            I'm thinking we'll probably be shipping them this week. We're almost done with our big lettered edition mess now.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Love the titles in ERC 7. Just got my shipping notice!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Me too! Great selection. Can't wait.

Comment

Got my shipping notice today, nice selection.

Comment

I'm so happy I could cry. 2 of these are books that might just have to go to the top of my reading list.1 it seems I have been waiting to be released for years. Now I will have an arc trade and limited of it.Great selections CD.

Comment

No shipping notice for me yet, but i never seem to get them until there already halfway to my house. So i'm not worried!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                        No shipping notice for me yet, but i never seem to get them until there already halfway to my house. So i'm not worried!
                        Yea we're still working on these. Also I don't think we sent notices for what was packed today. I would imagine everyone should get them tomorrow who hasn't yet. Also we'll be shipping the April and May ARC's for the ERC 2013 later this week maybe early next week depending on a couple of things.

Instagram

Comment

Funny I got my notice last week and when checking the tracking number it shows that it has not been shipped yet.Last time this happened I received the book and the post office was still showing the book as not shipped.And the post office wonders why it is still losing money.

Comment

If it a USPS tracking number they haven't actually picked these up yet. They will be picked up tomorrow.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              If it a USPS tracking number they haven't actually picked these up yet. They will be picked up tomorrow.
                              It is but even if you had sent it the chance is the tracking number would not have worked for a day or two.No big issue.Just wish the post office would get it together.

Comment

kinda curious what I missed out on here....anybody get their books yet??

Comment

Working...
                                X