Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christine and Pet Semetery from Ps Publishing

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Both have smaller print runs than I expected at 750 each but I am still passing.
    I thought that I read oneself the sites that they might up the print run depending on how sales go.I could be wrong about that but that is what I remember.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    I wonder if CD is going to offer any to the CCDC?
    They said yes, that they were waiting for the official ok from PS before sending email to the cdcc.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.
    "I'm a vegan. "

Senior Member Inmate Neiaushie79's Avatar
    I knew it had to be a mistake. They canged the pub date of Pet Semtary to Nov 2013.
    I asked them about it and they said they'd change the date on the website.

I ordered both from PS Pub. They are only 94.37 with 7.85 shipping per book and that would be less expesive from either CD, Camelot, or sp (assuming CD will offer them at 99.00 as well--and that the CDCC won't have a discount, I guess).
    Last edited by srboone; 02-10-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

e40abd44_439633-Royalty-Free-RF-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-Cartoon-Dollars-Flying-Out-Of-A-Mans-Wa.jpg

Look at all the pretty gilded butterflies...<sigh>, I mean hahaha...
    "I'm a vegan. "

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Still trying to decide on these. I haven't purchased a book from PS before. Anybody have any comments regarding the quality of their books? Aside from the Anniversary King books, the prices for their s/l editions seem rather cheap compared to other companies. Any feedback?

I've only purchased their grab bag (13 novellas, short story comps, etc.) The quality was very good.
    "I'm a vegan. "

Senior Member Hearing Voices
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Still trying to decide on these. I haven't purchased a book from PS before. Anybody have any comments regarding the quality of their books? Aside from the Anniversary King books, the prices for their s/l editions seem rather cheap compared to other companies. Any feedback?
    Good quality as far as I'm concerned. I've bought from them a few times over the years and been happy with what I got.

Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We're limited to so few copies that we'll probably only be able to sell them to the CDCC. I'm trying to get us more copies, though. We'll let you know as soon as we know!

Brian
    Probably a silly question...but can someone tell me what "CDCC" stands for? Something tells me I'm not part of that elite group

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    The quality of their books is good. Some interesting reads also. In my last post in this thread it should have read that I read on another site that they might up the print run. Not what ever that thing I typed is. I still prefer typing on a keyboard.Damon these touch screens.

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    Probably a silly question...but can someone tell me what "CDCC" stands for? Something tells me I'm not part of that elite group
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Club - It's a yearly membership that we usually sell in the fall. They typical get a handful of items with it as well as exclusive discounts and smaller run items that we don't get enough of to sell to the regular mailing list / general public.

Here's the link to this past one. http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...s-Club-is-BACK!
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Club - It's a yearly membership that we usually sell in the fall. They typical get a handful of items with it as well as exclusive discounts and smaller run items that we don't get enough of to sell to the regular mailing list / general public.

Here's the link to this past one. http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...s-Club-is-BACK!
    Ahhh, thanks for clarifying Dan!

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    We're getting too few copies of these titles to send any kind of note out because our copies would be gone in a matter of minutes before the note even finished sending -- even if we just emailed the CDCC. If you want to order one of these from us, just email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with the appropriate book title in the subject line (or both if you'd like both) and she will help you out! We're sorry we couldn't get more, but we definitely understand where PS Publishing is coming from -- they have a lot of customers of their own to take care of first!

Brian
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Senior Member 2nd Rubber Room Confinement peteOcha's Avatar
    I've only purchased their grab bag (13 novellas, short story comps, etc.) The quality was very good.
    Got that as well, good quality indeed. I passed on both of these. The Shining and Doctor Sleep will have to do for now.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Sock Monkey's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback regarding PS. I think I'm going to be passing on the Kings as well. Though I've seen a couple of other items on the PS website that I might have to pick up. The list of books I want continues to outpace my ability to replenish my wallet...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    We're getting too few copies of these titles to send any kind of note out because our copies would be gone in a matter of minutes before the note even finished sending -- even if we just emailed the CDCC. If you want to order one of these from us, just email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com with the appropriate book title in the subject line (or both if you'd like both) and she will help you out! We're sorry we couldn't get more, but we definitely understand where PS Publishing is coming from -- they have a lot of customers of their own to take care of first!

Brian
    I have nothing against PS Publishing whatsoever...but I ordered my copies through CD just a few minutes ago! $$$ CHA-CHING $$$ LOL!!!

Administrator Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... Brian James Freeman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    I have nothing against PS Publishing whatsoever...but I ordered my copies through CD just a few minutes ago! $$$ CHA-CHING $$$ LOL!!!
    Ha, thank you!
    Brian James Freeman
    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

I am soooooooooo weak. I am getting both of these also. I only was going to get Pet Cemetery but after I saw that Richard was writing the afterword for Christine I caved and got both. Sometimes I wish Mindy wasn't so prompt in getting back to people.. Whats next ??